Something to get excited about! MAC’s latest color collection, Blue Storm, looks quite amazing! I adore blue shadows so this is something that’s right up my alley!
I believe PJ may be getting into the Blue Storm spirit of things as well! Please check out A Touch of Blusher to feed your need for all good things Blue!
And since I already read the blog of blue I’ll feed my need by heading over to my MAC counter and picking up some Blue Storm goodies for my very own! Stay tune for pictures, first impressions, and maybe a video! Oh My!
MAC’s Blue Storm Color Collection
* Blue storm – Royal blue with blue and silver pearl (frost) (LE)
* Cumulus – Cream grey with silver pearl (frost) (LE)
* Cloudburst – Black with blue pearl (velvet) (LE)
* Thunder – Rich blue with purple pearl (frost) (LE)
* Stormwatch – Deep teal (matte) (LE)
* Lightning – White silver with silver sparkle (frost) (LE)
* Lull – Pink lilac (frost) (LE)
* Atmospheric – Rich grape with red and gold pearl (LE)
* Feline – Black (LE)
* Mystery – Black with green and teal pearl (LE)
* Whirlwind – Metallic royal blue with green blue and purple pearl (LE)
* Rainy Day – Metallic gunmetal grey with lilac pearl (LE)