Lovely Chat

Well…that was great!

I wanted to thank all the fine bloggers from the Beauty Blog Network that stopped into my chat tonight! You guys sure do know how to support a girl icon wink

Elke, Jazmin, Marina, Shannon…etc…Thanks! It truly meant the world to me that you came to show your support!

The lovely Miss Sarah, a reader of the Muse’s blog, stopped in as well!

The chat was somewhat slow in regard to readers but everyone that did pop in made the entire experience a fun one!

Thanks so much again and hope to do this with everyone in the future!

A little Update: A big Hello to Betsy who was having problems accessing the chatroom tonight! Betsy so sorry you missed us icon sad I believe the chat works a ok with IE and Firefox! Sarah mentioned she had a problem loading up with a browser and turned to IE where it worked a ok! In the future, hopefully, we’ll have a better chat room to use icon wink

Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Hugs! Thanks for trying to pop in!

• 9/26/07 19:49 Distressed Jeans:

Oh Im bummed, I signed on too late.
    Next time!

xoxo

• 9/26/07 19:51 A-Mused:

come on in :)
    Sarah and I are still chatting happily away!

xoxox!

• 9/26/07 19:57 Anonymous:

Hi Muse,

I’m sorry I missed the chat, but I’ll try to stop in next time! Definitely have another one! I was helping a friend with computer issues. Talking about makeup would have been far more fun and far less frustrating!

Cheers,
    Betsy

• 9/26/07 20:28 A-Mused:

Hi Betsy!

We will surely have another one soon so we can all get together and chitter about cosmetics till the cows come home hehehe :)

Sarah has sung your praises to us =) and I, for one, am eager to meet you!

Many Hugs!

• 9/26/07 21:17 Restless Reader:

I’m so sorry I missed the live chat, as I was going to ask you about eye shadow primer. I have no excuse…I was just watching TV season premiers.

I look forward to popping into your next chat session!

• 9/26/07 22:11 Anonymous:

Thanks for that wonderful and lovely chat session! It was fun to get to talk to you and I enjoyed getting to chat with other girls who do some of my other favorite beauty blogs. I do hope to be able to do it again soon and have Betsy come join us. Boo to technical dificulties- I hope it works next time Bets! :)

Sincerely,
    Sarah

• 9/27/07 6:58 A-Mused:

LOL that’s ok restless reader! I totally tivoed all the tv premieres last night =-)

That’ll be my sunday morning schedule! Sitting in bed and catching up on telly! I’m dying to see ghosthunters that premiered this week!

Primer is a simple answer….Urban Decay all the way baby ;)

hehe!

Sarah the pleasure was all mine! I truly enjoyed getting to know you! I appreciate your stopping by and taking time out of your schedule to join me in chat! It’s so nice to meet people with similar passions as my own!!!!!!!!

Many hugs!
    Looking forward to doing this again ;) with Betsy!!!!!!

• 9/30/07 8:44 Jazmin:

Hi Izzy! Thank you so much for having me. You’re a wonderful host!

It was totally fun chatting with you and Sarah (Hi Sarah!!).

Look forward to doing it again!

*big hug*

Jazmin ;)

• 9/30/07 8:49 A-Mused:

Hi Jazmin,

The pleasure was mine! Thank YOU for coming!

I can’t wait for the next time!

Hugs back!