The Muse is Live on Specktra

Your Muse has made the jump and she’s live on Specktra!

wwww222

In a prior blog I had told you I’d be joining up with Specktra to write a weekly column. So this week mark’s a new part of Musings of a Muse as I join up with Specktra to bring new and exciting products to delight and tempt you icon wink

Every Wednesday I’ll go from being just the Muse and convert myself into Specktra’s Product Muse!

I’m very excited to take this project on and hopefully I can bring you some new and exciting reviews, products, and general awesome cosmetics bits and pieces!

You can read my very first introductory post at Specktra by clicking here!

• 10/29/07 14:54 Sarah:

Congratulations!

I’m excited to read your new colums!

• 10/29/07 15:28 cuttibebe:

Muse.. when is the sephora friends and family 20% off gonna make an appearance? I can’t sleep at night thinking someone might snatch the last We Wish You Wealth Set…

I saw the bath bomb post~! I was going to sit at home and read it while I give Daisy a massage in my lap (it’s a long post, I save the best for the last.. lol..)

I’m thinking of hittiing up the Cosmetics Company Outlet at Wrentham, Boston this wknd, while I’m there visiting my bf. Black Friday is approaching and you know all the good colors are gonna vanish. The Specktra CCO thread just mentioned that they saw some good stuff yesterday. Oh I can’t wait!

• 10/29/07 20:33 the Muse:

Sarah,

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t wait to start :)

Hey Steph!

It should be shortly! Last year I placed an order Nov 21 and 26th! I believe it had started earlier than that though! So I’d say it should be soon :) I will tell you as soon as I hear the word!

Shhhhh…if they do I have an extra one tucked away if you want ;)

hehehe :) I hope you (and daisy) enjoyed it!

I’m eager to see what the CCO has in Woodbury! iris scored the peony shimmer brick when she went and I’m dead curious about that one! She also ended up with a sweet haul of MSF!

Tell me what they have! Curious minds! I wanna hit the Lancome Outlet in AC but I haven’t had time to get all the way down to NJ! 3 hour trip blows!

• 10/29/07 23:09 nilla cookie:

Congrats on the new column! Can’t wait to read all about it! :)

• 10/30/07 6:52 rocketqueen:

That is SO exciting! Lucky Specktra blog to have you writing for them!

• 10/30/07 7:28 the Muse:

Hey nilla cookie :)

Thanks so much!

Hello rocketqueen my dear :)

Thanks so much! I’m very excited and can’t wait to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 10/30/07 10:19 Heather Mary:

YAY!!!!!! I LOVE Specktra, and now that your going to be writing there, its going to be even better!!! A HUGE Congrats to you girlie! :D

• 11/11/07 13:19 rocketqueen:

I love that you still keep the posts personal, even on Specktra! Love to read them and they’re just as great as this blog!

• 11/12/07 11:30 the Muse:

linn,

you’re such a sunshine on my blog!

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments they make my day!