Lori Griener Cosmetic Storage Solutions

I get so MANY questions in regards to some of my storage cabinets that I use for cosmetics and I’m happy to report that my three main storage units are up and available on QVC’s site for sale again!

Sometime ago they had been sold out but now is a good time to grab them! I personally love both and think they are a fabulous deal!

You can see my original post about the units and my cosmetic storage by clicking here. I’ve included some videos of my entire collection, plus photos, etc…in that original post!

Sometime ago I had asked for pics of collections and storage units! I got a few replies but not many so if you’d like to share your collection, massive or small, and how you store it e-mail me at musings.of.a.muse@gmail.com!

Here’s three of my main storage units that you can purchase from QVC!

Item Number H01970

Item Number H78557
Lori Greiner Cosmetic Organizer $40USD

aorgan

aorg2

aorgn23

• 11/27/07 10:10 rocketqueen:

Wow! I could sure use some of this! Those lovely little white boxes are so sweet. And the storage possibilities…sweet momma!

You’ve got email by the way! :)

Hugs!

• 11/27/07 10:20 the Muse:

hugs back linn :)

These hold a TON of stuff! I wish you had access to them your side :(

Feeling Better?

I got a ton of email to get through EEP!

I’ll do my best to reply shortly :)

*hugs*

• 11/27/07 12:21 Spicey:

I’m still looking for a solution for storing my make-up. No QVC here otherwise those might do the trick. :)

• 11/27/07 12:28 the Muse:

hi spicey.

You’re in france?!

Oh my we have tons to discuss if you are hehehe!

I wish I had good solutions for locating some storage your side! How close are you to major cities!?

Thanks for the comment!

• 11/27/07 12:33 Spicey:

Yes, I am in France. :)
    I live in a fairly large city, but it seems like none of the cool stuff comes here. We don’t even have a M.A.C store. I saw on their French site that one has opened up in a city that’s actually smaller than this one. :(

• 11/27/07 13:22 the Muse:

Aw I’m so sorry :(

It stinks! MUA is good for finding cosmetics have you tried?

=)

• 11/27/07 13:25 Spicey:

I’m signed up, but I haven’t traded yet. I’ve been lazy about getting my stuff together. :)

• 11/27/07 16:10 nilla cookie:

Hola Muse!

My makeup is currently in a million cosmetics bags and even one plastic bag! Thanks for the post, I will have to venture out this weekend to find myself (just) one place to keep all my goodies :)

Have a great day!
    Lilan

• 11/28/07 3:59 Linn:

So do I! But there’s always Ikea… I hear the “Vinstra” cabinet is popular! *now imagining the Musey’s storage*… WOW, a walk in closet! No, two! OH, I’m in makeup heaven… LOL! Have you ever posted stash pics?

Lol you are so popular! :D I didn’t mean to give you stressful feelings so now you better take it easy with those emails!

• 11/28/07 4:08 loey:

Nice stuff!
    But I believe half the girls on Specktra have problems fitting their stuff into those spaces; looks quite small for some of us, no? -wink-

• 11/28/07 8:06 the Muse:

Morning Linn! *mwah*

Vinstra…Hmmm! Is it available in Europe or Stateside too!? Gotta go look!

aw gosh no! I love your emails :) no stress at all! I’m sort of backed up after the holidays ;) hardly popular hehe!

yes I have the link is actually in this blog for my stash videos/pics etc…you can click here for it:

hehe Enjoy :)

• 11/28/07 8:08 the Muse:

hey loey :)

I should have put a disclosure on this blog! Not for specktra girls LOL!

I hope to someday rise to the stardom of Specktra girl heights lol!

My stash is big but nothing like what I’ve seen!!!!!

Christine’s collection of pigments makes me bow down lol!

Very small considering some of you guys stock pile MAC like it’s the end of the world! I love that mentality hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!