Pout’s Demise

The Muse’s friends at Kiss and Makeup had reported earlier that Pout was taking a nose dive and going bye bye!

The line is super cute and I’m super sad to see it go icon sad

pout

The good news is they are having a SALE! The entire line is 50% off but even with that great discount the items are still somewhat high in cost so I’d definately suggest waiting a bit longer and seeing if the sale takes a nose dive to 75% off!

You never know!

I’ll mourn the loss of Pout but I sure will do a little jig when I can nab some great Pout at sale prices!

Can’t wait? Visit Pout for the ongoing sale!

• 11/19/07 12:15 MandyPandy:

Sad, isnt it? One of the very first posts (2nd, actually) on my blog was about the unnecessary demise of Pout! It seems that the folks at Pout (according to it’s parent company, Crysalis) will discontinue it’s cosmetics line to focus on it’s skincare products from now on. Right. And in other news, I’ll be cutting off my nose to spite my face.

In my opinion, Pout’s blushes, eyeshadows and lipglosses were the heart and soul of it’s product line. RIP Pout; you will be sorely missed.

• 11/19/07 13:10 the Muse:

very *sniffle*

Agreed 100% it’s rather sad to see it going down the drain :(

What’s next POP? Pixi? Please I NEED my UK makeup brands =)

• 11/19/07 15:25 CuttiBeBe:

everything i want is out of stock… why oh why…

never really got into their brand, but i did pick up a set of blush stick, lipgloss and eye slick during VS semi annual sale. i think it was like $8. haven’t tried any of them yet.

i got one of those mini lipgloss as a gift… but thought it was too sticky.. plus i like wand applicator better than the straight out of tube ones… it’s more precise.

• 11/19/07 15:43 the Muse:

Aw Steph *hug*

I personally didn’t see too much of a savings on stuff as that’s the normal price for here in the US!

I like the shimmer powders they used to have plus the blush are good..shadows are ok!

I guess it’s mostly about the adorable packaging that we all go ape sh*t hehe!

• 11/19/07 19:24 RF:

Hey Muse!

I kinda caught the sale at the beginning so got mostly all the things I wanted but my second order (yes, I went back!!) has been delayed for THREE WEEKS! I emailed them and they said, oh sorry, we missed your order we’ll pack it asap… :O/
    I need my blush!!

• 11/19/07 19:28 the Muse:

RF,

my best friend in the UK told me they are backed up MAJORLY!

I kinda sorta avoided doing an order because the prices are just about what we can get pout here for so it’s not really a deal for us! However, it’s a great deal for you guys for sure!

I don’t blame you for doing a 2nd order as it’s well worth the price your side of the pond!

I’m curious if pout will discount on Victoria’s Secret site after x-mas as they sell a few pout items!

So sorry your order was delayed yuk!

Woe!