NARS Night Star FOTD

A bit of NARS Night Star today! I love this color! I know I’m on such a gold kick lately but I can’t help myself icon wink

Picture+603

MAC Blush in Fab
MAC Beauty Powder in Natural Flare

Other Gold FOTD’s you might enjoy:

Click here to see my Guerlain Forever Gold FOTD with Review

Click here to see the Muse making use of her Guerlain Gold Eyeshadow Palette

• 1/17/08 21:28 Row:

Gorgeos! I really like the top you have on too in this pic

• 1/18/08 6:47 the Muse:

aw thanks row you’re such a doll ;)

*mwah*

• 1/30/08 10:46 Sminkan:

Very beautiful! I love the definition of your eyes with the black pencil.

I received my first eyeshadows from NARS this week. Night Porter and El Dorado. Haven’t had the time to try them on yet. I hope they are as good as I think after seeing FOTD’s with them and read about them.

• 1/30/08 13:23 the Muse:

aw thanks sminkan :) You’re lovely!

Oh yay! Enjoy your shadows! I can’t wait to hear what you think of ‘em!

I love NARS shadows! Very silky and sparkly ;)

I missed you! Been a while since you commented :)

• 1/31/08 15:41 Sminkan:

Tried night Porter today. And the creamy one, El Dorado, as well. they were both great! A shame they are so expensive. NARS is not available in Sweden so I have to order from the UK. 15 is very much, I think. But the quality was awsome!

I know, I comment almost only the FOTD’s. But I read the blog almost daily! ;-)

I do enjoy checking out what you’re up to, but it is always so difficult to express oneself in another language. At least for me.

Take care and keep up the amazing work you do here at your blog!

Big hug!

• 2/1/08 11:48 the Muse:

hi Sminkan!

Sorry about my delayed reply! I’m glad you liked them! I find NARS makes great shadows!

Ugh :( Sorry about the insane prices :( Makeup Europe and Asia side is ridiculously high sigh!!!!!

Thanks for reading my blog and stopping by!

I think your english is very good! Don’t hesitate to comment I love hearing from you :)

BIG hugs back! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! They make my day!

• 5/8/08 13:33 [a}:

Haha, I’m going through your archives in order to put off studying. Tsk tsk.

Anyway.

You look fantastic with eyeliner done like that–like some Arab star (google “Lebanese celeb,” for example, and you’ll know that’s a huge compliment:)!
    xoxo

• 5/8/08 13:55 the Muse:

hi a :)

go way to procrastinate lol!

Thanks so much *hugs*

You know my grandfather was Lebanese ;) which makes my mum half arab ;)

And me a bit as well. I’ve seen some of the celebs and they are amazingly beautiful ;) I’ve also seen a film or two ;)

I also LOVE Arabic food :) Tabbouleh, Stuffed Grape Leaves, etc…!

Thanks for the lovely comment :)