Physicians Formula Organic Wear

ph
Physicians Formula may be the only drugstore brand in the US that the Muse approves of and uses! Physicians Formula makes some very high quality makeup and I adore some their products. The good news is now there is even more reasons to love Physicians Formula with their new 100% Paraben free Organic Wear line!

Many of you ask me about Paraben Free cosmetics and here in lays a fantastic lineup of Paraben Free cosmetics in eco-friendly packaging! The line is not tested on animals and is vegan friendly (this gets better and better!).

Bronzer
untitled22224e

Tinted Moisturizer
untitledeeew

Face Powder
BigImage.aspx

Loose Powder
222rrr

Blusher
untitled2e

Finishing Powder
untitled2fffe

Concealer Stick
untitled222

The line looks very promising! I haven’t yet seen it in drugstores but I’ll definately be picking some of this when I do! Click here for more details about this new line of cosmetics from Physicians Formula.

• 1/18/08 8:32 MandyPandy:

I’m not crazy about PP, but I hear they make excellent baked powders. I do loves me some fresh baked powder! I’m not sure why the company doesn’t make more of the bp, really; they could carve out a nice little niche ripping off MAC and Laura Gellar.

• 1/18/08 13:47 the Muse:

I’d say about 75% of the line is awesome and the rest is crap! I use the powders alot as they give my complexion a very fresh look!

LOL hell it’s MAC and LG that RIPPED them off! It’s been on the market ages with these and MAC and LG are just coming out with similar ;)

And both have ripped off BP by the very way ;)

As BP has been doing baked powders since freaking 1810 or something!

hehe!

• 1/19/08 3:54 MandyPandy:

Yes, but Bourjois’ baked powders leave much to be desired. To scratchy and gritty, in my experience (though their pressed powder is really something else!).

• 1/19/08 5:32 loey:

THE PACKAGING LOOKS FAB!!

• 1/22/08 7:54 the Muse:

Hey Mandy :)

I kinda like ‘em! They are a tad bit on the scratchy side though you’re right. I haven’t tried the pressed powder only eyeshadows, blushes, glosses, etc..!

something else to lem ;)

• 1/22/08 7:55 the Muse:

Agreed Loey!

The packaging looks ultra cute!

I believe it’s cardboard kinda like stila’s old packaging!

• 8/9/10 13:00 Susan:

No. No. No.
    Do not buy!!
    I bought both the face powder and the blush, and once I’d used the powder, my face felt like it was on fire, it got way red and blotchy. Just in case it was something else, I tried it alone a few weeks later, and had the same problem. Honestly I’m scared to try the blush, and haven’t yet. I ended up actually throwing the face powder in the trash. The brush for the face powder was awful as well. Do not get sucked in by the natural, organic, facade, it’s a do not buy!!

• 8/9/10 15:35 the Muse:

eep that’s awful susan sorry to hear it :(