Visee FOTD

I love the Visee Jewel Crushed Eyes Palettes *happy sigh*! Click here to read more about these palettes!

I can’t wait for the new Spring line up! In celebration of the Spring Collection that’ll be popping up soon hopefully I decided to do a Visee Face of the Day!

Tada!!!!!!!

Excel Highlighting Blush in G5
Bare Minerals Gold Gossamer

Lips
Too Faced Fat Kiss Gloss in Fat Candy
MAC Lipstick in Casanova

• 1/11/08 8:58 Jonny:

I love this look!! you truly look beautiful, elegant even maybe x

• 1/11/08 9:01 MandyPandy:

Deftly executed smokey-eye, Izzy! You show those raccoon-whores at MAC what’s what!

Seriously though, I love the glitter/shimmer (though that may just be the flash photography acting up); it’s such a party-pretty look!

• 1/11/08 13:47 the Muse:

Thanks Jonny :)
    *hugs*

• 1/11/08 13:48 the Muse:

LOL Mandy!

I actually wore it to work lol! It’s alot of glitter and shimmer and bits ;) I’m too into the glitter for my own good!

• 1/12/08 1:31 helly:

oooooooooo museeeeeee!!!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! i was actually just thinking of buying this and E5, and here comes your FOTD!! it looks sooooooooooo gorgeous on you (hahhaha, everything does!!) and its elegant and unique but not full on :)

btw muse, is this very glittery (seeing the above comments)? I’ve tried the gold and silver tiffa lil eyeshadow palette, and it was wayy too glittery for my liking, is this something similar or not as ‘bad’?!

thank youuuuuuuu for reading my mind :D <333
    take care!

• 1/16/08 6:29 the Muse:

Hello Helly!

You’re welcome! ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! You’re so sweet thank you so much *hugs*

These are very unique and different. Not bold but very soft and beautiful!

It’s not very glittery. I’d say it’s about medium in the glitter department. It’s a very smooth powder so not a ton of fall out!

Oh no it’s definately NOT like the tiffa! Tiffa is glitter city ;) This is more subdued!

Plus the texture is alot different from Tiffa’s duo!

This is similar but not as bad! Less fall out, smoother shadow, and easier application then the Tiffa duo!

The tiffa duo is lovely but it has a ton of fall out plus it’s gritty!

Hehe you’re most welcome again *mwah*

Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    and compliment!