Estée Lauder Shimmering Powder Pearls

Gasp!

Do you love it?

5580349

I sincerely love Guerlain’s Meteorites but at $51 USD they can be a bit pricey! I can get these from Estée Lauder with a brush for $40!

The Muse loves it alot!

I’m sure they aren’t as good as Meteorites (you can try to convince me otherwise) but the price sure is nice and they look interesting enough for a try!

Have ‘em already?

Loving them?

Tell the Muse!

• 2/26/08 12:48 Dalenna:

hi Musey! it’s been a few days since i commented :D

hmm…in my experience, EL pressed powder isn’t so bad. then again i’ve only used aeromatte ultra-lucent and lucidity pressed powder, both in transparent, so i dunno. but both the transparent powders are great, doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin. i have a review of them on my blog, where by the way, has a very special post waiting for you to peek at :D

ciao!

• 2/27/08 15:05 Dalenna:

i thought i left a comment here. shoot!! i must have not click to post! oh well…

• 2/28/08 8:07 the Muse:

hey Dalenna!

And you were missed for a few days :)

Oh my! I haven’t visited in a few days and I’m off to look now ;)

I haven’t tried any of their powders and I’m curious!

No no you did leave a comment :) I’m just slow replying my dear ;)

Sorry ’bout that *mwah*

Off to visit your blog!

Hugs!

• 3/2/08 11:37 sarahPUFFY:

to be frank, screw that. Physician’s Formula have that exact same product in blusher, bronzer, and translucent shades, and they don’t go over $15. A LOT cheaper than $50, yes yes. :]

• 3/3/08 15:48 the Muse:

hey sarah!

PF is one of the few DS brands I like! I love those beads! I use to use the pinkish ones (which I don’t think they make anymore) all the time!!!!!!

Too true alot cheaper ;)

• 3/3/08 23:34 sarahPUFFY:

I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE for that blusher! Its still on their website, and I’ve seen it in its bronzer form, so I’m still hopeful. I’ve been lemming so bad. Ohhh so badly.

The pitfalls of being a drugstore hound!

• 3/4/08 9:22 the Muse:

hey sara!

I see it on the site too and I always see the bronzer one around but never any other color!

You know who does them too is SCA. They do a bigger form but they are good for a pink flush!

hehe DS whore eh? ;)

• 3/4/08 15:46 sarahPUFFY:

ohh yes, to the max. I’m just lucky to have a beau that spoils me so I can get everything I want – I do wish I could break him of thinking anything that’s $7 is “expensive,” though, haha. I can’t wait to hoard up all the PF stuff! blush = my life story. :D

• 3/5/08 21:29 the Muse:

hey sarah sorry for my delayed reply again!
    I’m slowly catchin’ up on comments!

Send him over here he can spoil me ;)

hehe!

Bring him to my blog he’ll get of the habit fast lol!

Believe me I’m a hoarder too!

Cheers to us!

hugs darling!

• 3/13/08 7:00 sarahPUFFY:

man, if I surrounded him with even MORE makeup, he’d die. especially since my dumb self realized that Prescriptives is now at Dillards [hayyy], and I’m just like…”foundation stick. must have now. SHISEIDO. MUST HAVE NOW!!!”

and to make matters worse, I’ve been craving that elizabeth arden Intervene foundation. mm. beau may ask for a seperation over this!

• 3/16/08 17:53 the Muse:

hey sarah *hugs*

LOL! Lucky enough my BF doesn’t complain too much but then again he’s in England and hasn’t been subjected to my insane lot of cosmetics!

oh yes the dual foundation sticks? did you get it? I was curious about ‘em!

LOL you need an intervention!