Ettusais Glitter Princess FOTD

As promised from yesterday’s post, an FOTD using some of the Glitter Collection goodies I got!

Picture+128 400x300

Picture+124 400x300

Picture+125 400x300

Picture+113 400x300

Picture+107 400x300

Picture+109 400x300

Click here for my original review on Ettusais Spring Collection!

What I Used:

Face
Jill Stuart Blush in Aurora Rose

Eyes
Awake Stardom Star Gloss Eyeshadow in 02 Topaz
Ettusais Glitter Eyeliner in Pink

Lips
Ettusais Swirl Lipgloss in Pink

• 2/11/08 19:13 nilla cookie:

I heart the pink and gold, it’s so dainty and girly! Although I think for me, I’d have to be careful with the pink liner – I might go crazy and end up lookin’ like some crazy 80s chick!! LOL

Gorgeous as usual, Muse!! xoxoxx

• 2/11/08 22:49 Anonymous:

your lips are nice but.. glitter overload….

• 2/12/08 3:24 Anonymous:

jill blush looks v glittery!

• 2/12/08 6:48 Row:

Your so cute! How many colours of headband do you have?!

I love this look, its nice and springy – I’m bored of all these heavy colours.

:) Stunninnnnnnng

• 2/12/08 7:59 the Muse:

Hey Lilan!

Thanks ;) LOL I went a bit overboard myself lining both top and bottom lashline! But thankfully it isn’t too 80′s! Maybe if I get out my blue mascara?
    hehe!

aw thanks love! *hugs*

• 2/12/08 8:00 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

It’s actually not. I had used a bit of MSF on my cheeks as a highlight and the flash from my cam is so strong that it reflects off of that and makes it appear a bit more glittery then it actually is ;)

• 2/12/08 8:01 the Muse:

hey row :)

Thanks darling!

hehe tons of colors! ;)

I’m a tad bit bored with heavy colors too at the moment!

Thanks sweetie *mwah*

• 2/12/08 14:45 missjaclynrose:

you are gorgeous yourself! love the make-up application. thanks for stopping by my blog.

• 2/12/08 15:03 Anonymous:

I love you blog, your amazing make up collection and I think you are so adorable. But please, please stop over-plucking your eyebrows. The space between them is too much.

• 2/12/08 15:23 the Muse:

hi missjaclynrose!

Aw thanks! *hugs* Your blog is awesome ;) Thanks for stopping by here!

• 2/12/08 15:25 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

Thanks very much for your compliments.

In regards to my eyebrows they just fit me. Growing them further in makes them appear busy and unkempt so I pluck more towards the middle. I believe they fit my face alright the way they are and I’ll probably continue to do them that way!
    Sorry you aren’t liking them as they are but I feel they suit me as is without appearing “bushy”!

Just my opinion.

Thanks for the tip!

• 2/12/08 17:10 jonny:

you know……………….

I just Lurrrrrrve your glitter, and dont get me started on your eyebrows, my cute ickle rabbit

love ya

xoxo

• 2/13/08 6:24 the Muse:

LOL Jonny!

What’s up duck ;)

luls!

thanks. I’m glad my eyebrows and glitter are approved by you ;)

You’re the one that matters most right?

=)