Hard Gay Coming to a Bento Near You!

You might already know I have a little obsession with bento art. This translates as me browsing Japanese blogs for good bento lunch ideas. I came across a rather awesome blog of amazing bento packed lunches! One in particular really had me laughing!

BEHOLD:
030407GayLeatherBento

Hard Gay in your bento!

Do you love it?

Sincerely the resemblance is uncanny don’t you agree?

The cuppa tea I was sipping while scanning through this blog is now dripping happily down my monitor as when I seen Hard Gay shaking his thing in a bento box it was either laugh and choke or laugh and spray. I decided it was best to laugh and spray!

Check out more amazing bento lunches at Rico & Coco. Click!

• 2/29/08 13:10 Dalenna:

bwah hahahaha!!! hilarious!!! although…i dunno if i would *eat* him. eww…

• 2/29/08 15:34 jonny:

lol, that made me laugh

i remember us sat watching a couple of clips of this dude lol, not sure if you wouldnt have a thing or two to say to me if i went around with that in my lunchbox!!! (Ooooh errr) im sure your readers have no desire in knowing what my lunchbox contains!!!

love ya lots
    x

• 2/29/08 22:05 Cosine:

OMG there’s even the ahem… armpit hair… HAHA! This really shows the extent of how intricate art is in Japan.

Sorry I haven’t been dropping comments for ages. Work was taking a toil and I resigned 2 days back because of some really unhappy event. I was maligned and I could hardly clear my name at all. My superiors were very understanding and they say its part and parcel of the job but to be honest, I totally can’t take it laying down. So I chose to leave.

It’s really sad that teachers are vulnerable to the attacks of unreasonable parents, we are totally defenceless. Even when our conscience is clear, we cannot defend oursevlves, we are supposed to act like we know our mistakes, have repent and apologise repeatedly to the parents. It’s like being hanged when innocent.

Oh well… since I’m just 19 and will be continuing my studies, I’m not going to care so much about it anymore. I’m trying to put the whole thing behind me but its kinda hard because my blood starts to boil when I think of it and it comes to my mind all the time!!!

Urghh sorry for my nagging…

• 3/1/08 6:42 Bliss:

That person is so talented, i also find him funny heheh.

• 3/1/08 12:16 alien man?!:

ROFL!!! I *LOVE* HARD GAY!!! HE IS SOOO AWESOME

• 3/1/08 15:56 Anonymous:

hard gay is also having his first child, due in July! Yay HG!

• 3/1/08 19:13 ‘ * : . b | u 3 . : * ‘:

OMG….lol, i’d love to have a bento lunch like that! it’d make my day opening up my lunch and seeing it :)

• 3/3/08 8:07 the Muse:

hey Dalenna!

Hehe ^5 for hard gay!

LOL! Ewwww! Just thinking that made me gag ;-)

• 3/3/08 8:09 the Muse:

hey jonny!

hehe! LOL! The lunchbox has landed is appropriate for hard gay lol!

lul.

• 3/3/08 8:15 the Muse:

hey Cosine!

LOL!!!!!!!! Extremely intricate to the last detail! LOL!

God sweetie I’m so sorry to hear about work and your job :(

I’m upset to hear you had such a hard time! Gosh it’s so upsetting to hear this. I guess parents never want to see the bad in their kids so they choose to blame the teacher :( so crappy! I’m sincerely sorry this happened to you as you’re such a sweet person and do not deserve it!

You’re still very young so you have plenty of time to do whatever you like in this world :)

Believe me I understand the feeling. With a bit of time it’ll pass but for now it’ll stick with you! I know the feeling well! You’re not nagging at all! I’m happy to listen and help in anyway I can!

Try to think of what lays ahead and just put this bad episode behind you! You’re the better person in this situation and as soon as you convince yourself of that the better :)

big big big big hugs to make you feel better :)

Think of cosmetics ;) That’ll cheer you up hehe! or hard gay!

lol!

• 3/3/08 8:16 the Muse:

hi alien man!

LOL! me too ;) He’s too funny!

• 3/3/08 8:18 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

YAY HG! Maybe he’ll incorporate his baby into the act lol!

hard gay’s son!!!

• 3/3/08 14:17 nilla cookie:

The bento box is FABULOUS dahh-ling! I love it! :) It brought a smile to my morning!

• 3/3/08 20:28 the Muse:

hehe lil!

Glad to hear you are smiling darling!

Stay Beautiful!

Don’t worry the Muse will come to CA and pack you intricate hard gay bento lunches ;)