Juicy Couture Strawberry Fields Cosmetic Organizer

I promise I’m simply not going to order this because it’s entitled Strawberry Fields…can you tell how much of a Lennon fan I am?

5550495

5550513

I love Juicy Couture. It goes against everything I stand for but I sincerely love the brand! I can’t help myself.

I just plopped this bad boy into my cart simply because the name was so bloody appealing! Uh oh I think I hit submit too!

How cutes is it?

Don’t lie, you know you want one too!

• 2/26/08 7:35 Bliss:

This is too cuteeee, i so want it also, you introduce us to many beautiful stuff, i only wish i had so much money hehheh

• 2/26/08 9:20 Allysia-May:

Erm, i’m going to have to disagree with you on this one. Me no likey at all. The colour is kinda dull as well which makes it worn out eventhough it’s new. Or is that the appeal they were going for?

• 2/26/08 9:29 the Muse:

Hey Bliss!

Teehee! I love to enable and create lemmings ;)

I wish I had much more money too! Hehe! Can’t it grow on trees?!

Life would be easier if it did!

• 2/26/08 9:30 the Muse:

hey Allysia!

but but but…it’s named after a Lennon Song!

I guess the color is sorta dull but I lurve the strawberry! So cutes!

I think they were going for that fuzzy distressed look ;)

I’m just diseased and brought it for the strawberry!

;)

• 2/26/08 18:13 millie:

i’m not gonna lie..i do want it..there’s something about that makeup bag that’s so cute. compared with my free anna sui one that i got from a purchase, which contains like no more than 4 compartments inside ANDDDD it doesn’t have that cool flippy thing that the juicy one has. how much how much??? =D

• 2/26/08 22:00 Anonymous:

OMG! I love the interior! I would love something like this!

• 2/27/08 15:30 the Muse:

Hey Mill!

it’s $125usd and tons of roomy places to fit all your makeup bits and bobs ;) so yummie!

I love this for travel! I have an anna sui one as well but it’s tinier!

I love the strawberry ;)

• 2/27/08 15:31 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

Me too! Lots of room for all my goodies ;)

• 2/29/08 15:06 (g)ezebel:

strawberry fields foreverrrrrrr…!

cuuute bag..! i don’t own any juicy bags, but i got TONS of juicy sunglasses.

• 3/3/08 15:46 the Muse:

oh me too gez me too! but I never wear ‘em =) I have a Dior and JC fetish when it comes to sunglasses!