Lorac Visual Effects Mascara

For those of you lemming Fairy Drops Mascara this might be a good alternative. The applicator is somewhat similar in style to the Fairy Drops Mascara and the price isn’t too bad at $19.50 USD!

I haven’t personally tried it but if you’re wishing, wanting, and lemming Fairy Drops Mascara and find yourself not wanting to pay high airmail shipping costs this might be a solution!

P202630 hero

Clueless about Fairy Drops Mascara? Click here to read my review!

• 2/22/08 9:57 Jennifer:

i’ve been dying to try this one after reading about fairy drops and seeing this on the sephora site. i’m forcing myself to wait though-the last thing i need right now is more mascara.

• 2/22/08 10:22 the Muse:

hey jen ;)

I have to say it looks very interesting! Price isn’t too bad either!

I know me too. I have way too many to get through!

I rotate like 20 of ‘em which is insane!

We should chitter in my gab box live! Let me know if you’re around and I’ll log in and we can chat live ;)

• 2/23/08 21:58 Anonymous:

hey Muse! I know you don’t like Drugstore products but have you tried La Femme? I guess it is not really drugstore as much as pro but I heard the eyemakeup they have(sparkledust, eyeshadow, cake liner etc.) is actually what Napoleon Perdis buys except that he sells them for around 6 times the price.The blushes are supposed to be good too..very pigmented. Also thank you sooo much for telling me about the Japanese cosmetic sites on youtube and for getting me addicted to K-dramas :p.

• 2/23/08 22:07 Anonymous:

oh and btw in case you are interested la femme is available here:
    everything is really a large steal!

• 2/24/08 7:58 Jennifer:

boooo i’m so sad i missed you. i’m always popping on and off your blog, i really do love it. i’d love to chat sometime!

• 2/25/08 22:17 the Muse:

hi anonymous!

I’ve never tried La Femme and I get so many people rec’ing it to me too!

I’m highly curious! I might have to purchase some ;)

LOL! did I get you addicted to K-Dramas?! Rock on hehehe! Cool!

I hope I was equally successfully get you addicted to Japanese cosmetics ;)

Thanks for the comment!

Hope to see you around here!

Hugs!

• 2/25/08 22:18 the Muse:

Hey jen!

mah :( It’s ok! We can do it again soonish! I’m planning on a chat so maybe we can all get together soon!

Hugs!