Pop Lid Neon: The Sequel

Pop’s new palette got a little love from me earlier today when I posted about it! Click here to see my original post.

Soon after my post the need for this little palette grew and I found myself skipping my way (not literally but isn’t it damn hysterical to picture the Muse skipping?) to Sephora a little while ago to pick it up!

It’s been a very long, busy week at work with many late nights so I deserved a little pick me up treat! The palette is all I wanted it to be and I’m hopeful I can get some decent looks out of it!

Picture+037

It’s pretty tiny for $22 USD and it’s not super duper pigmented so you’ll have to build up color a bit but I think it’s fair enough to say that it’s a pretty sweet little array of ultra cool shadows! I love that I can have six luscious neon shades in one place! These totally work together for some vibrant, loud looks! The inside cover suggests a few ideas for using the palette which is a nice little touch!

Picture+038

Seriously for $22 bucks it’s well worth it in my opinion! If you want to re-live the 80′s or you’re just looking for something fresh and fun for the Summer this be the palette for you!

The Muse thinks she may approve it but she has to give it a test run tomorrow! Stay tuned for an FOTD!

Some swatches as requested by a reader:
Picture+036

Sorry but my cam kinda takes crummy swatch photos! These are actually way more vibrant then they look on the back of my arm!

Have this?

Want it?

Tell the Muse!

• 2/20/08 21:49 ‘ * : . b | u 3 . : * ‘:

haha, i get the same “overwhelming need” as well, but way too often!

thanks so much for posting the swatches so quickly! you’re the best :D

looking forward to see what you do with the colours :)

• 2/20/08 21:55 the Muse:

the “overwhelming need” is scary isn’t it? LOL

You’re most welcome! I’m eager to give it a whirl! catch ya tomorrow with an FOTD ;)

I think this might be love to be honest as I’m kinda digging this little palette!

• 2/20/08 22:58 (g)ezebel:

ooo, i saw this online, and i have been resisting… i’m going to sephora tomorrow to return my sh*tty BE stuff; maybe i’ll pick up this palette!!

• 2/20/08 22:59 the Muse:

BE ugh! whatcha get that was rubbish? I always have hits or misses with them :P blah!

grab it! it’ll look killer on your gorgeous skin!

• 2/20/08 23:03 Anonymous:

i got this palete and love it!

• 2/21/08 0:21 Taryn:

Hot dang those are bright, and very beautiful too! I know you will be able to pull these off to perfection with that magic ability you have. One swipe of that yellow shadow and my doctor would send me for treatment for jaundice! Still…it’s so tempting. Don’t you wish makeup could be used for creating art too? Such pretty colors…

• 2/21/08 7:55 Adina:

Thank you so much for the swatches mi’dear. I think i might just have to hop skip and jump over to sephora during my lunch break (don’t you just love how there is a sephora every 10 blocks in the city?)

• 2/21/08 8:00 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

Me too me too!

• 2/21/08 8:05 the Muse:

hi Taryn!

Indeedy! LOL! So retro 80′s! LOL Magic Ability? I love you thank you!

LOL you sound like my mum! Jaundice!!!!!!! Sorry that totally cracked me up!

Gosh yes! I guess this is keeping with the Sephora Beauty is Art theme ;)

*mwah*

thanks for the comment always love when you pop out of your inbox and come chat with us!

• 2/21/08 8:07 the Muse:

hi Adina!

You’re most welcome love! LOL! Do skip, jump, and hop because it’s actually worth it. The color payoff is fab! Used it this morning and pigmentation is the awesome!

I love manhattan….north south east and west you’ll find a Sephora around every corner ;)

• 2/21/08 19:19 Lydia:

The Pop Lid is so great, isn’t it? I actually found it on this new website called honeyshed.com that markets all kinds of awesome make up. But yeah I’m hooked… so good.

• 2/21/08 21:07 the Muse:

hi lydia!

Interesting site. I just popped over there!

It’s awesome! I used it today and totally loving it ;)