Pop Lid Neon

In keeping with the current them of outrageous colors Pop has introduced a beautiful palette entitled Lid Neon!

untitled2111113

Doesn’t this totally bring you back to the 80′s!?

My god I love it!

It’s sincerely loud and tacky and awesome! The Muse loves tacky!

WANT!

$22 USD for six sickeningly neon shades of yum!

Want it?

Love it?

The Muse has plopped it on her Wish List!

• 2/20/08 11:25 mayaari:

I saw that when I was at Sephora over the weekend and thought – whoa. that is soooo bright! but it could create a lot of fun eye combos!

• 2/20/08 13:46 Grayburn:

Cute like a box of coloring crayons! How fun!

Grayburn

• 2/20/08 14:40 Anonymous:

Kinda reminds me of c shock! I am very curious about how pop shadows pay off. Have you ever tried em?

• 2/20/08 15:06 the Muse:

hi mayaari!

Super bright ;) I’m curious if the Sephora’s here have it out. Maybe will stop in after work :)

I think I want it. Even though it’s ridiculously loud ;)

• 2/20/08 15:07 the Muse:

hi Grayburn!

True! ;)

Hugs!

• 2/20/08 15:08 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

it does doesn’t it? Not bad in payoff. I have one of the palettes..brown eyes I believe it’s called..and it’s not too bad. Granted it’s not as pigmented as a MAC eyeshadow but not bad either! Curious if these have good color payoff!

If you want I can review the palette I have!

Let me know!

• 2/20/08 17:28 ‘ * : . b | u 3 . : * ‘:

those colours look like what i should’ve used for the clarins look. i’m wondering about the colour payoff too since the NYX i used didn’t come out pigmented enough for the look.
    If you get it, can you do swatches? :) i won’t be able to get to a sephora for a few more weeks thats why :S

• 2/20/08 21:06 the Muse:

hey ‘ * : . b | u 3 . : * ‘!

Oh ya. These would work fab! I loved your Clarins look!

Payoff seems ok! I swatched for you in another post! I’ll be doing FOTD tomorrow to determine if it’s good pigment or not ;) stay tuned!

Sorry but my cam takes crummy swatch shots but I did my best for you ;) Hope it helps!

for $22 I think it’s a good deal to have all 6 in a cute compact. Whether they are worth it or not needs to be determined once I test ;)

FOTD to follow ;)