Tarte Health Couture Set

tartexoxox

You know you want it!

If you love Tarte this be for you my friends!

$45 USD nabs you a Full Size Cheek Stain in Blissful, Full Size Mascara, Clean Slate Primer, Lock & Roll Eyeshadow Duo in Quartz, and Full Size Borba Inside Out Gloss in R&R!

Sweet!

I’ve never heard of Blissful so it must be a new color or exclusive to this kit! I imagine those of you who love the cheek stains will want to buy the kit just for that alone!

Want it?

Tell the Muse!

• 2/15/08 10:22 wen:

hey musey~

this looks so so so good!
    i like cheek stains, but it’s difficult to get them here in spore i think.
    the one im using currently is from sasa! baby pink. haha. it’s quite cute, and not bad too. lasts for ages.

anwanw.
    ive seen that tarte mascara around! i think once in ur blog too.
    it’s so pretty! the leather tube *starry eyed*

I WANT!!!!!!
    *goes hysterical*

oh~ lol. i rmb i said “and my curls always lose their bounce by the end of the day. =((“
    i realised, since i was talking abt permed lashes before that, it sounded like my lashes had bounce!
    hahha i was referring to my hair actually. =x
    lol!

im lemmmming for the tarte set!
    hopefully uk has it, then i can ask my friend to get it for it. *keke*

*hugs*~

• 2/15/08 12:11 Dalenna:

ooohh…Blissful and Quartz looks delicious! but then i’ve never had much luck with Tarte. oh…decisions!!!

• 2/15/08 12:40 Haru:

Hey Izzie!

Blissful has been available on QVC as part of the Tarte/Borba Fresh Face Forward 5-piece set for the past few months but this is the first time it’s being sold on Sephora. The Sephora set looks like a better deal though as it’s only $45 compared to $75 for the QVC set.

• 2/15/08 17:48 the Muse:

Hello wen ;)

Yes :( Tarte is not sold in Singapore sadly! I know many Singaporeans are intrigued after reading my blog about lip and cheek stains so I guess you guys don’t have many places that carry such.

I love stains! They are so natural looking and indeed they do last ages and ages!

I actually do have that Tarte Mascara…not sure if I blogged it but you could be right ;)

They have a new one that’s denim clad now!

hehe!

LOL! I figured you meant the hair on your head and not your lashes lol!

I dunno if UK will get this as it appears to be a Sephora Exclusive deal but that means jack lately! Maybe it’ll pop up UK side soonish ;)

Hugs darling!

• 2/15/08 17:50 the Muse:

Hey Iris :) Love of my life! how are you!?

I didn’t even realize that! You’d think I’d have noticed as I’m a big QVC addict!

Oh much better deal from $75 to $45 plus QVC charges ridiculous s/h fees!

I know you’re a big fan of Tarte so give a yell if you want me to get it for you!

Hugs!

• 2/15/08 19:14 Allysia-May:

Oh nooooooooooooooo. I was already giving myself a pep talk on how much makeup i buy and then you post this? Why me?

I sooo want it though, i absolutely love stains as they’re to die for and when i use them it always looks so natural.

Here’s me hoping they don’t sell them in UK till April so i have an excuse then to purchase it *shudders*

• 2/16/08 19:03 (g)ezebel:

i soooo want this..! the purple bag and purple mascara case are tooo cute!

however, i opted to buy the Lorac palette on sephora instead. damn thing was sold out twice before i finally was able to put it in my online basket!!

• 2/18/08 8:33 the Muse:

hey Allysia-May!

LOL! I create the lems!

I love stains too and I adore the natural flush they give so gorgeous!

sigh I’d be richer if they stopped releasing items so quickly ;)

• 2/18/08 8:35 the Muse:

hey gez!

Which Lorac Palette? Curious minds. This is actually a Beauty Insider set and I think the Lorac you got is too..or I could be wrong ;)

Hugs!