Ulta Exclusive: Stila Lipglaze Trio

I’ve found myself deeply in lust with Stila Lipglaze lately so when I came across a trio for $20 at Ulta I knew they’d soon end up in my cart!

You seriously can’t go wrong for $20 bucks! Three lipglazes in various shades of gorgeous! Two sets are available and you know the Muse wants both!

2158673

2158674

I find these pigmented enough to wear on their own or over lipstick plus they are less tacky then a MAC Lipglass!

Wish List anyone?

• 2/12/08 12:46 Ping.:

hahaha i think i can sort of consider it in my wishlist unconciously. few days ago i dreamt that i stole a stila lip glaze. haha

• 2/12/08 12:50 (g)ezebel:

argh!!! I HAFTA HAVE THESE NOW!!!

• 2/12/08 14:46 Allysia-May:

Am i tempted or what?! This is one of those rare occasions where i’m praying they don’t sell these in the UK. Because if they do, i’ll end up purchasing it which means less money for other products. Meh…

• 2/12/08 15:44 Dalenna:

oooh…i want! but those are the itty bitty tiny little ones that will run out in, like, days! shucks!

• 2/13/08 5:54 Hana:

Nooooooooooo. Stop tempting me. ;_; I love Stila lipglaze so much and I lost mine…and I really really want these. I wish there were a Sephora or Ulta here though, because I hate ordering online. >.<

• 2/13/08 6:01 the Muse:

Hi Ping!
    *hugs*

LOL nice dream ;)

These are on my wish list and in my cart..I feel a purchase coming on ugh!

• 2/13/08 6:02 the Muse:

Hey Gez *mwah mwah*

Me too! such a good deal dontcha think!?

• 2/13/08 6:03 the Muse:

hey Allysia-May!

Lord they’ll probably sell them double UK side though :( ugh!

they are such a good deal for $20 here though!

*hugs*

• 2/13/08 6:04 the Muse:

hey Dalenna!

What’s up hunnie!?

Are they the little ones? I wasn’t sure as the image appeared large! But still $20 isn’t bad a price I must say even for the small fries!

• 2/13/08 6:05 the Muse:

hey hana!

LOL I consider my job to tempt you all ;)

Aw :-( no Sephora and Ulta makes the Muse cry! But I bet you’re richer then me as too many Sephoras around here make the Muse broke!

• 2/13/08 6:14 Hana:

Sadly, I still have way too much makeup, though I’m pretty happy with drugstore makeup. And sometimes I get up to the Sephora in San Jose area. Plus, I have other obsessions like books and video games and yarn for knitting.

I am lucky though since I don’t really have friends who are into makeup. So that keeps me from going too far with the makeup spending a lot of the time. XD

• 2/13/08 8:21 the Muse:

but but but hana is stila! hehe :)

I wish wish wish wish I can be happy with D/S on our shores but it does nothing for me :( I’m always so freaking amazed with looks I’ve seen people create using DS makeup! I can NEVER accomplish that!

LOL I’m a book person and video game girl too! Total geek! What do you enjoy reading if I might ask?

Not many of my mates here in the US are into cosmetics either but I’m sadly still obsessed!

=)