Musemedia Forum Sneak Peek

Here’s a little sneak peek of the Musings of a Muse Forum!

Hope you like!

sneakpeak

Coming Soon!

• 3/14/08 11:41 Bliss:

Looks Cool & Pretty :)

• 3/14/08 14:10 Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net:

How exciting! Congrats girl!

• 3/14/08 15:43 the Muse:

Thanks Bliss!

Hope you’ll join when it goes live as I’d love to chitter chat with you!

• 3/14/08 16:33 Taryn:

I can’t wait! We have to get this forum super busy because then I can give up my other beauty forum, which is not really a beauty forum at all anymore.

What could be more fun than chatting with a bunch of real hardcore makeup junkies!

• 3/16/08 17:57 the Muse:

hey taryn

where do you hang if I might ask? I normally use cozy but I haven’t been in a long time as I’m too busy to really concentrate on it. and I lurk specktra. I normally fotd it on specktra but it’s been a while and it’s rare I participate as I’m so overwhelmed by the content on specktra I never know where to start lol!

I’m really really excited and I hope we get some great people to join up! heck I don’t even mind if it’s only 10 of us! Just discussing cosmetics with my fellow junkies makes me happy!

• 3/21/08 15:44 sarahPUFFY:

oh yay! I has my own forum, too!

I just HAD to make it green. I have a few friends on there, but I know that once I get a few more people, it’ll be rockin.

I LOVE how you did the pink on yours. most forums have pink on pink on MORE pink, but yours looks really nice, and it doesn’t blind me! I can’t wait to see the finished product. :]

• 3/25/08 5:18 the Muse:

hey sarah ;)

Awesome I’m so off to join!!!!

hehe thanks! I was worried the pink would be nuts!

i’m loving the green on yours!

• 3/25/08 13:18 sarahPUFFY:

thankies! I just activated your account! I was out and about yesterday and I hadn’t checked my inbox!

ohh and I got that cargo primer. I totally can’t wait to post a review. its pretty rockin so far!

• 3/27/08 9:44 the Muse:

hey sarah thanks darling ;) Haven’t had a sec to hop over but will soon!

I can’t wait to hear what you have to say about it!

It looked good ;)