Benefit Lust Dusters

benefitspring

Mmmm look at these! These are Benefit’s new loose shimmering powders for face, eyes, and body!

Even though Benefit fails to wow me lately this isn’t one of those times!

I’m loving these! Especially the colors Moon Doggie and Jelly Roll! These look very beautiful for the Spring!

Go Go Girl

Snow Bunny
51owyqlnTHL. SS265

Moon Doggie
51 PmZCgGFL. SS265

Nugget
61hWyFShhYL. SS265

The price is $18 USD per a pot which is somewhat high but I think these have the potential to be a hit for me!

Want ‘em?

Love ‘em?

Tell the Muse!

museotherposts

Click to read about the release of Talk to the Tan from Benefit!

Click here to read a review of Benefit’s newest powder, Thrrrob!

Click to read why I love Benefit’s Dandelion!

Click here to read my review on Benefit’s New Erase Paste!

• 4/8/08 9:18 Tanya Annette:

Great minds think alike! I was just going to do a post about this :) I actually picked up “Nugget” last night and they are SO NICE! They’re replacing the “Show Offs!”, but I think these are a little better. Punk Royalty is beautiful and was my favorite- it was no surprise that my counter was sold out!

• 4/8/08 9:22 Ping.:

these stuff looks good and i love multipurpose stuff. haha goldilocks and snow bunny for me! but often i feel Benefits is overprice but i still love thier packaging.

• 4/8/08 9:37 Divine Blackness:

I seriously just died. These are beautiful!!!

• 4/8/08 10:19 Allysia-May:

Nice looking colours but i personally wouldn’t spend a penny on any Benefit products.

Tried their make-up primer stick and i was absolutely horrified. I felt like i had chalk all over me.

• 4/8/08 14:08 BeautyChick101:

Oooh! I want Boom Boom. I think that would be so great for summer!

• 4/8/08 14:44 the Muse:

hiya again Tanya Annette!

OHHHHH!!!!!! Lucky!!!!!!! I firgured they might be replacing the show offs. I never really liked the show offs. I love glitter and shimmer but it appeared as if the show offs leaned more towards glitter than a fine shimmer.

I look forward to reading your review and swatches if you do one ;)

I’m interested in Jelly Roll and Moon Doggie so far :) They are in my cart awaiting me to hit submit ;)

Thanks for telling me how great these are!

*hugs*

• 4/8/08 14:45 the Muse:

hiya ping :) how are you today?

I love multitpurpose cosmetics too. Makes life so much easier! Benefit feels very overpriced at times. I feel that way about Stila as well at times. They can come down a little bit with the price tag and I think they might do a bit better!

Although these do appear large portions but still $18 is a bit much!

• 4/8/08 14:46 the Muse:

hey Allysia-May!

how are you love?
    I’m in a love/hate relationship with benefit myself!

The makeup stick is actually one I use and I agree it’s not particularly great. It’s supposed to go from cream to powder but it feels more like oil to chalk lol!

• 4/8/08 14:47 the Muse:

hey Jamie!

Boom Boom does look lovely for Summer :)

I’m really loving the minty green and pale pink! So yum!

• 4/8/08 21:47 ???:

the go go girl is a winner!
    super pretty in the picture, wonder how it looks like in real life…

i suppose $18 for you is around around RM60 and above for us in malaysia. Pricey i say. >_<

before buying this, i suppose i need a review on it’s colour payoff and also staying power, if not i can skip this for cheaper alternatives :P

• 4/8/08 23:56 Askmewhats:

aawww all of them look lovely and promising!!!! Can’t wait for them to arrive here !!!

• 4/9/08 6:07 Irene:

These look like newer versions of their Show-Offs. In fact, a couple of the colors, including Moondoggie, are old versions of the Show-Offs.

Way to go Benefit for repackaging the same crap. *lmao*

• 4/9/08 14:31 the Muse:

hi ???!!!!!!!

Absolutely ;) I love ‘em all though I’m not bias lol!

I’ll try to get some swatches of these ;)

They are large portions but I still say $18 bucks is a bit much!

I’m kinda on the fence. Love the colors but not so sure on the price ;)

Must say they are tempting!

*hugs*

• 4/9/08 14:32 the Muse:

hiya Askmewhats *mwah*

Agreed! They just popped up here so maybe another 2 months for you? They look very nice! Just slightly put off by price :)

Hugs!

• 4/9/08 14:33 the Muse:

hiya Irene!

Really? That means I can get moondoggie on e-bay for less in the old packaging w00t! LOL!

LOL! Your comment made me laugh! You’re starting to sound like me!

• 1/10/11 18:13 harleygirl:

Hey Muse, did you ever get these and did you try them out? I think they must be phasing them out. There are three colors available on Benefit for $5.00 each. Seems like a good price. What were your thoughts?