Kesalan Patharan Summer Collection 2008: Summer Art Gradation

kp

A very tiny Early Summer Collection from Kesalan Patharan includes three new eyeshadow trios for 2,625 yen each. Each trio contains three coordinating gradation colors for eyes or face if you so choose.

This is a bit boring for me as Kesalan Patharan has plenty of trios available within the general catalog the only difference being these have a beautiful floral embed.

topics45 photo 02

As the price stands I think I can safely skip these.

How about you?

Love ‘em?

Need ‘em?

Tell the Muse!

• 4/29/08 12:54 Row:

You know I have never tried KP? It looks pretty, esp the middle shade but I dunno – its quite hard for me to get hold of, so I am dubious as to whether I like it ENOUGH to go to all the trouble :/

• 4/29/08 16:38 MandyPandy:

I’m not sure about these eyeshadows, but I’ve heard so many good things about KP’s loose powder, that I’m itching to get my mitts on it.

• 4/29/08 16:44 the Muse:

hey finally emailed you!

;)

Sorry ’bout the delay.

I haven’t tried the loose powder just the trios and lipglosses.

I love the LE palettes they do on occasion as well!

Yen is so strong that the prices are coming out terribly this side :P

• 4/29/08 18:48 Askmewhats:

I’m going to skip this as we have g-lish brand here in Manila that looks somewhat llike this..the trios and the colors :D

• 4/29/08 20:58 Lois:

where can i get KP stuffs online? would like to try these trios. thanks in advance!

• 4/29/08 21:40 YukiNatsuo:

hey there…they look pretty as a collection though…lol

• 4/29/08 21:41 the Muse:

‘ello askmewhats :)

Good morning to you (night to me).

Me too. Plenty of other items I want and I can safely say these are too high for me. The yen is going strong right now and it’s converting rubbish for me :P

Hey if you can get the same thing for less go for it ;)

• 4/29/08 21:42 the Muse:

hiya lois.

see my japanese buying guide. All the details are in it where you can buy cosmetics including KP.

Here’s a link:

happy shopping!

• 4/29/08 21:44 the Muse:

hiya YukiNatsuo!

They do look nice but the cost is a bit much plus there are so many other good things coming out this season that I think I’ll skip :P

I want the Lavshuca palettes, the Aube glosses, the MJ stuff, MAC NN, etc…so these are sorta hitting the bottom of my list :P