MAC Tendertones

Tis time for MAC Tendertones kids!

Picture+049

Tendertones are available now at your local MAC counter or click on over to the MAC site to snatch some up before they disappear!

Picture+051

Hauling these?

Love ‘em?

Hate ‘em?

Tell me what you’re getting!

• 5/29/08 7:44 Ping.:

i know this is odd.. but i find tendertone so pretty!!! its like little sparkle in it and look jelly-like. what colour did you buy?

• 5/29/08 8:37 Laura:

hi muse. can you tell me the name of the tendertones in the picture? I have pucker and I love the texture and I want to try other colors as well =)

• 5/29/08 15:10 Sminkan:

They do look gorgeous, but I hate the pots…

You know, I am thinking about spending some money at MAC, but I am not sure what I want. I guess I’ll end up with nothing as usually. I really get turned off at the MAC counter, don’t ask me why. Everyone else really loves MAC, and so do I until I stand there looking at the goodies. then I just feel a bit fed up and then I leave with nothing…

Still, I have to spend a bit now… I got a bonus at work and i promised myself it would be used wisely… ;D

• 5/29/08 19:20 the Muse:

hey ping!!!!!!!!

I didn’t love these for some reason :) but they look gorgeous that’s for sure. These are last years..I haven’t purchased any of the latest mac items including tendertones :) I’m behind hehe!

• 5/29/08 19:22 the Muse:

hey laura!

These are from last year. The names are:
    Pucker (deep red)
    deep sigh (brown)
    hush, hush (goldish beige)
    take a hint (pink)

The flavor and smell is what had me hyper last year. So yummie!

• 5/29/08 19:24 the Muse:

hey sminkan!

I used to be a big hater of all the mac packaging but I slowly fell in love with it’s simplicity ;)

I think mac fans/lovers/haters fall into three categories.

people who love it and die for it
    people who hate it
    and people who love it but want to hate it.

You happen to be number 2 ;)

maybe it’s just overwhelming as it’s truly ALOT of product. Bit overkill I guess.

Do the pigments do the same for you? I would have thought you’d be all over the piggies as you’re a pigmented/shimmery girl like me!

congrats on your bonus! wahoo!

Buy some Aromaleigh with it hehe!

I highly rec those :-) Good stuff!

• 5/31/08 9:22 Rachel:

sminkan, i so totally get you girl. while everyone else falls over themselves to get at the latest MAC stuff, i can’t help but be disappointed each time i visit their counter.

i want so much to really like them too, SATC is using MAC on Carrie!

the last thing i bought fr MAC tho was the Cool palette during Winter 2007. still undecided abt these tendertones. i’m not much of a lipbrush-using gal, tho i always carry one in my purse!

reviews, anyone?

• 6/1/08 11:44 Sminkan:

Well, I spent my money today. A lipstick, a technacoal and a nailpolish from MAC.
    And no, I don’t hate MAC. I like the products I got. The piggies are okey, the lipsticks, the studio tech foundation, the eyshadows, the paint pots… Still, when looking at the stuff it all looks a bit boring. And I have never found anything MAC amazing. I am a fourt kind of person. The MAC-inifferent kind! :D

• 6/2/08 8:52 the Muse:

hey Rachel!

Oh noes! I’m sorry to hear you aren’t thrilled with MAC. I wish I could say the same! I know my wallet would be a heck of alot heavier ;)

I have a review on these. Just type in “tendertones review” and you’ll see it ;)

hope it helps!

• 6/2/08 8:53 the Muse:

hey Sminkan!

yay!!!!!!! Sounds like a nice little haul!

I need to be the MAC indifference kind too so I can be richer lol! ;)

I think maybe the packaging always makes me yawn but aside from that love the color combos and such ;)