Simple rules of the game. Tag 6 more bloggers, leave a comment asking them to participate by reading your blog for the rules, and finally list the players you’ve tagged after your post! Easy!
This is an interesting game of tag as it offers you more of an insight into the Muse’s life!
1) What was I doing 10 year’s ago?
I was attending college and testing out my first year of scary loft life with my best friend at the time. Scary as my mate was a complete disorganized mess and this couldn’t be more of a nightmare for an anally organized person like myself. I was majoring in CE and a little geek to say the least. I also had done an internship around that time with a local campus as a TA for a Pascal course (I kicked it old school with the programming languages back than!). 10 years ago would be just around the time I took my first trip to the Nederlands as well and visited Amsterdam which I completely fell in love with.
2) What are 5 Things on my To-Do List today?
- Get back on top of my game with my blog posts as I’ve been too busy to concentrate on reviews, posts, etc….
- Pick up some books I have on order from Barnes and Noble.
- Meet my friend Jai for a late, long lunch break that I deserve big time.
- Pick up some items for my garden that I need.
- Pick up dry cleaning.
3) Snacks I Enjoy:
- Stacy’s Pita Chips in Garlic and Herb
- Trader Joe Everything Crackers
- Whole Foods Organic Hemp Crunch Trail Mix
- Just Tomatoes Organic Just Apples mixed up with Organic Soy Nuts (Oh my god so YUMMY!)
4) Places I’ve Lived:
I’m mostly a New York girl and haven’t lived elsewhere although I have visited many places for long periods of time such as England, Thailand, and Japan so I guess you could consider that as sorta living away for a while as it was months at a time!
5) Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
Buy world peace. Please.
6) People I want to know more about:
Jonathan Rhys Meyer: If you’re free Jonathan my ear is open! I can sit on your lap while you tell me all about yourself……hehe!
I’m tagging Sarah from The Puff Reports, Gloria from Divashop, Jazmin from Makeup Moxie, Allysia-May from Divalcious Glamazon, The love of my life, Mandy from MandyPandy’s Beauty Blog, and the gorgeous Critty from Pretty by Critty!
Feel free to add pieces of your life!
The Muse is all ears about hearing more about YOU!