MAC Friends and Family Online Code

Want 15% Off your total purchase at MAC today?

Use code MACFF8 to enjoy 15% off your total! You can head into stores today to take advantage of the discount but you need an e-mail offer to print out! If you need the e-mail just let me know and I’ll happily forward it over!

061108 main3

W00t! What a great time to stock up on the new Summer Collections right?

What are you getting?

• 6/16/08 10:13 Ethereal Prey:

welcome back!

none of the new collections have seriously wowed me…how sad…i just got some more 3d lipgloss, i love it, i’m addicted to it, and i’ll be so crushed when i can’t get anymore. yes i’m stocking up now! :P

I wonder if there is a tendertone equivalent.

• 6/16/08 10:37 the Muse:

hi Ethereal Prey!

I must say me either. Although I did purchase some it hasn’t been anything I’m absolutely gagging over.

3d lipgloss is my truest love. I have a raving review about it somewhere. Good purchase.

tendertones just don’t do it for me in all honesty.

• 6/16/08 12:39 Kai:

Could you forward the e-mail for me? My email is smars82@rocketmail.com

Thanks so much!

• 6/16/08 13:53 Tammy:

I am so glad you are back! I missed you while you were gone! Hope you had a great time, you deserve it!
    I picked up Warming Trend (great neutral), Gulf Stream, and 1N & 3N lipglasses. I missed out on the N collection, so I was thrilled they still had these!!!
    Not a huge collection that I was thrilled with overall though.

• 6/16/08 21:50 ???:

hi darling!

was wondering, is this applicable to malaysia too?

if it doesn’t… it’s so sad for a poor girl like me :P

just started working, dun have much yet~

oh! wanna ask, what’s ur tip in getting so many hauls? i can never have enuff money to get em all! and etude is opening in malaysia i think! will let u know further! :D

loves,
    plue

• 6/17/08 8:17 the Muse:

hi kai!

I sent it over yesterday! Hope you got it safe and sound :)

MWAH!

• 6/17/08 8:24 the Muse:

hi there tammy!

Aw thanks! It’s nice to be missed :) It was really wonderful! I was happy to have the down time! I needed it!

Nice Haul!!!!!!! They seem to have alot of little things hiding out in the cracks. I broke my Serenely while on vacation and to my surprize, after a quick search, MAC still had it available. I was shocked as I thought for sure it was gone for good!

I agree collections overall haven’t totally thrilled me :P I’m not even hyper about color forums in all honesty.

oh well!

• 6/17/08 8:26 the Muse:

hello plue!

I doubt it honey :(

I wish! As it’s a great deal isn’t it?

LOL I’m not sure really. I have a separate checking account that I use for my makeup goodies ;) I transfer a certain amount into it every month and debit it as I purchase makeup =-)

Oooooooooooooo LUCKY! Etude House w00t!

• 6/17/08 20:05 ???:

it’s a shame! BOO!

I think I should do that too! i spend too much and end up saving very little money or no money at all! But the items are so very attractive!!!!

hugs,
    plue

• 6/18/08 11:45 the Muse:

if it was ongoing now I’d happily cp for you but sadly it’s over :(

I always budget myself big time when it comes to makeup as if it was up to me I’d spend my life savings on cosmetics lol!

It’s always a good idea just to put a little bit on the side every month for luxury items and the rest for retirement, household expenses, food, etc…=-)

Just take it slow and build up! In time you’ll have tons of extra change :)

• 6/18/08 20:15 ???:

i think i will do just that! :P

thank you so very muchie dear!

maybe i can do a CP for you on etude or anything if you need any :P

i think it’ll be cheap for you! since USD is very much stronger than poor old MYR :P

• 6/20/08 13:38 the Muse:

=-) good luck!

You’re most welcome me love!

Oh that’d be lovely thanks! I can return the favor ;)

I didn’t realize etude was available your end!

gasp!

=-)

• 6/21/08 2:27 ???:

etude is gonna open soon here. i think from a week or so from now. keeping my fingers crossed :P

will keep u updated!

• 6/23/08 8:42 the Muse:

wahoo that’s exciting plue!

;)

Fingers crossed the prices are just as good as Korea!

;)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6/23/08 8:50 ???:

i doubt the prices will be as good as korea. everything goes really expensive here. >_<

laneige stuff in korea is kinda cheap, but when it reaches m’sian shores, OMG! it’s kinda expensive dy! same goes for skinfood and missha and the face shop. >_<

• 6/23/08 9:15 the Muse:

hey plue!

Sad :( Here too. Not as bad as your side but prices have been on the rise for a while now!

sigh :( Sucks!