Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara

When you’re on a small island and the only makeup around can be found at duty-free shopping you’ll be wow’ed by anything.

Which just happens to be the case for the Muse when she seen L’oreal’s Telescopic Mascara.

I was somewhat impressed with L’oreal’s Telescopic Mascara when I seen it in a duty-free shop in Grand Turk. Although I was tempted I didn’t indulge as I’ve been burned one too many times by drugstore brand mascaras.

I love my MJ Mascara too much to cheat but I do feel tempted by Sephora’s Atomic Volume Mascara!

sephora

I’m always on the hunt for fuller lashes and this new mascara from Sephora quite reminds me of L’oreal’s version which is all good as I haven’t been as disappointed with Sephora branded makeup as I have with drugstore brands!

It’s on my wish list and I’m sure you’ll see a review soonish!

This is available now from Sephora for $16 USD.

Count me tempted.

Want it?

Have it?

Tell the Muse!

• 6/16/08 11:26 Adina:

A bit expensive for sephora brand, no?

• 6/16/08 11:32 the Muse:

agreed 100% adina but I’m thinking the quality will make up for the price…maybe it’s actually awesome?!

I def want to give it a whirl ;)

• 6/16/08 12:49 Adina:

Would love to hear how it goes!

• 6/16/08 16:26 sarahPUFFY:

I’ve actually got Tarte’s 4 Day Lash Stain on my wish list…soley because it lasts longer than you need it to – and that’s actually just what I need! And after my allergic reaction, I need something that won’t irritate the peepers. ;-;

• 6/17/08 1:04 YM:

i am intrigued by the brush shape, i do look forward to your review of this one!

• 6/17/08 8:13 the Muse:

hiya sarah!

Hmmm I was looking at that and a wonderin’ if it was worth my time :)

I’m pretty ok and not sensitive when it comes to mascara, piggies, shadows and such.

• 6/17/08 16:11 sarahPUFFY:

Usually I’m not either! But my eyes do tend to be sensitive at times and I want to take better care of the peeps. Honestly, ever since the reaction, I noticed my eyes kind of randomly twitch and water up out of nowhere! So I’m trying to be more careful!

• 6/18/08 11:47 the Muse:

interesting! My sister claimed the same after a mild eye infection. She now says her eye twitches and waters alot. This was after using some pigment that she got the infection so she blames mac as being evil lol!

• 6/18/08 14:08 sarahPUFFY:

Hee! I think it was mostly the dust I was surrounded by for 2 days. Its funny because my eyes have always been watery, but now, they’ll be okay for a while, and then they’ll spaz on me! So now I’m looking for a waterproof mascara that will be good to the peeps. Makes me sad, because I love my Maybelline…luckily for me, I get to go to Sephora in July! So hopefully I’ll pick that up and have a review!

• 6/20/08 13:37 the Muse:

hey sarah ;)

I’ll def be grabbing this so you should know before you go to sephora if it’s worth your time ;)

My eyes never gave me probs with makeup, mascara, etc….always had no problems at all lucky enough!

I wish I could rec you a gentle mascara but it seems like I always use some seriously hardcore stuff.

btw keep away from fiberwig…that even makes my peeps sensitive :P

hate it.