MAC Electro Flash Sneak Peek

electroflash 390

A little teaser of MAC Electro Flash for you guys!

I’ll be doing a full review shortly!

Picture+046

Picture+048

Picture+423

Go on and shout @ me! Comment box is open!

What are you hauling from MAC Electro?

• 7/10/08 6:41 rocking chick:

Hi again :) Love Connection looks so similar to Engaging.

Does the melange side of Odd Couple similar to Mercurial?

• 7/10/08 6:44 Anonymous:

Love Connection reminds me of a similar MAC e/s duo back in the Antiquitease collection, but the name eludes me right now.

• 7/10/08 7:37 the Muse:

rocking chick,

very much like engaging! Although this is actually a bit lighter and engaging is a bit deeper. I did comparison pics of the two that I’ll post tonight!

Odd Couple and Mercurial I didn’t compare…I completely forgot about Mercurial! Will do the compare too ;)

I felt like this round of MES were very similar in color to previous releases. I’m picking up the rest of my items today so expect the full review tomorrow ;)

Hugs!

• 7/10/08 7:38 the Muse:

spot on anonymous!

It’s similar to engaging :) but it’s a bit lighter. I felt like all the shades were dupes of MES that were either released with antiquitease or flashtronic :(

• 7/10/08 8:15 Laurie:

I love Odd Couple! And Love Connection! Crap – I like them all:)

• 7/10/08 8:47 PaoPao:

Hi again!

I got odd couple, hot contrast and polar opposite. Simply amazingm so luminous and bright. And they stay forever!

• 7/10/08 9:10 the Muse:

LOL Laurie :)

Tell me about it.

The blushes are killing me too..need them all!

*drools*

• 7/10/08 9:31 Laura:

I bought love connection yesterday. It was the only one I really loved.
    It makes a lovely cheek shimmer as well as eyeshadow =)

• 7/10/08 9:34 Mizz x:

I just ordered Play on plums, hope it’s quite warmtoned.. I’m trying to settle for that, I’m crazy about all the mineralize stuff, but end up selling them away.. not so crazy about the flaking either.

• 7/10/08 10:19 the Muse:

hey laura

great idea ;) never though to use them as a cheek shimmer! cool!

I’m going to look at the rest of these tonight to see if I need any others but mostly my eye is on the blushes!

• 7/10/08 10:20 the Muse:

hi miss x!

Nice haul :)

I understand as I did notice major fall out from these. Bit of shimmer overload and color pay off isn’t intense as I like. But I still wanna see the rest in person before I make my final choice!

• 2/4/11 14:30 Rose:

love that blue. I’m pretty much not a MAC person but the product I most regret not getting was the Metal-X metalblu loved the color & texture. Probably the product most likely to have turned me into a MAC user (I own like 4 MAC items and rarely use them but a really successful purchase might have made me more receptive, sadly haven’t really liked the items I’ve had: shadestick butternutty (didn’t like color & texture), paint pot girlfriendly (made eyes look red/passed on), pigment set (too metallic-y), studio sculpt (great finish but time-intensive to apply well). Maybe a different color paint pot (I liked the product just not the color) or some shadows would have convinced me.

• 2/4/11 14:30 Rose:

oops just realized this was an old post! my bad!