Bourjois Paris Shimmer Shine Liquid Eye Shadow 3 Piece Set from QVC

You might be missing Bourjois Paris from Sephora but have no fear QVC sells many of the items at a nice price!

In particular this trio of Bourjois Paris Shimmer Shine Liquid Eye Shadows caught the Muse’s eye:

bourjois+paris

$32 bucks nabs you all three! I’m kinda partial to that lovely aqua shade! The photo doesn’t do it justice (no that’s not gray it’s aqua honest!).

Want ‘em?

Item Number A50995

Happy Shopping!

Torn? Debating?

Read my review on Bourjois Paris Shimmer Shine Liquid Eye Shadow before you buy!

• 8/12/08 13:00 the Muse:

looking forward to it dd :)

I loved them when I got my 2 :)

• 8/13/08 2:27 Paopao:

Hi Muse!

I’ve tried them! Maybe they’re too liquid, but they’re ok anyway. They grey one os beautiful (in fact, it’s sold out in many counters).

Try the new eye pencils in metallic colors: light and dark grey, greyish teal y blueish grey, they’re super creamy.

Lots of hugs!

• 8/13/08 6:50 Ann*:

these babies look really gorgeous!

did you have a blast at defcon?! my hubby has just gotten back and he’s raving about it.

• 8/13/08 8:22 the Muse:

hi pao pao!

I liked these :) I loved the pink and bronzy shade I got!

I haven’t yet tried the metallic liners..ugh lemming creator lol!

Big hugs!

• 8/13/08 8:24 the Muse:

hi ann

Lord defcon was outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did he go to defcon as well!? Is that why he was in vegas?!

• 11/4/09 19:42 Angela:

Hi, I read many reviw on bourjois shimmer & shine liquid eyeshadow, how can I get it in S’pore? If not, any online shopping u can buy. Interested in rose electron ( pink) verymuch . Thks.

• 11/10/09 16:57 the Muse:

hi angela I’m not sure where in singapore these would be sold. Maybe Watson’s? Online shopping would be Ulta but they don’t ship abroad. Sorry, wish I could be of more help.