Tricia Sawyer Clearly Pretty Color Revealing Gloss

Des gloss

Tricia Sawyer Clearly Pretty Color Revealing Gloss caught my eye recently and I want to give it a try.

Clearly 300

I wasn’t a big lover of Smashbox O-Gloss when I tried it out so this definately has my eye after seeing the promo. Aren’t you loving the fresh pinkness of the model’s lips? So juicy! Love it.

The gloss is body heat activated and gives your lips not only a glossy finish but also a gorgeous stained effect that completely customized by your body chemistry.

As I said Smashbox O-Gloss was slightly disappointing so I’m hopeful Tricia Sawyer Clearly Pretty Color Revealing Gloss will be a hit plus it’s $18 USD where as O-Gloss is $22 USD!

Sweet!

Review to follow shortly maybe!

Tried this?

Want to?

Love Smashbox O-Gloss?

Tell the Muse!

museotherposts

Smashbox O-Gloss Review

• 8/25/08 15:53 Decorative Diva:

I really want to try this. More and more I’m liking bright fuschia pink. I’m going to lose my goth card if I’m not careful :P

• 8/25/08 17:26 Michelle Mathews:

It looks fantastic on the model. The new Jemma Kidd line for Target has a similar gloss called Lip ID that’s supposed to react with your lips’ pH. I want to check out that one too (it’s $20).

• 8/26/08 11:04 Vichaya:

Anna Sui has something similar that comes out years ago. I don’t know if they still carry it but if you love the rose-scent as in other Anna Sui’s item, I think you will love it. The color is divine. I love it. Well, but I haven’t tried any other in the similar category yet so really can’t compare any.
    ^v^

• 8/26/08 11:31 Laura:

Ohhhh
    I need need need this.
    As soon as I have money (haa, aren’t I always saying that?!) I’m getting it, one way or another!

• 8/26/08 14:18 the Muse:

hey dd!

LOL!!!! :) I like brighter shades myself. They lend a certain freshness to my face when I wear ‘em ;)

But yes not goth approved unless you’re sporting your Lolita look :)

• 8/26/08 14:19 the Muse:

hello michelle!

No kidding? I went to see the JK line yesterday but sadly it wasn’t out at target only NP set and Pixi!

The entire line up looks great! You got me lemming this now ;)

• 8/26/08 14:20 the Muse:

hello there Vichaya!

Fantastic! I’ve never seen it but I bet it was awesome. I heart AS!

Sadly I doubt they still make it..but track it on ebay or strawberry net :) thanks for the heads up!

• 8/26/08 14:21 the Muse:

hi laura :)

lol!!!! Can totally relate :) I’m at the antsy I need this I want this stage too!

LOL it’s ok :) I understand :) some of these products run quite a chunk of change and when other things come first it’s hard to indulge :P