MAC CremeSheen

CREAMSHEEN COL
Meet MAC CremeSheen, 14 shades of creamy dreamy moisturizing lip color from natural nudes to vampy reds this collection has a little something for everyone!

• Creme DNude Pale
  • Ravishing Clean
  • Speed Dial Light
  • Fanfare
  • On Hold
  • Speak Louder
  • Modesty
  • Hot Gossip
  • Crosswires Clean
  • Stay In Touch
  • Brave Red
  • Dare You Deep
  • Party Line
  • Hang-Up

Check out the selection @ MAC’s website and later this week at your local counter!

The Muse wants:
Brave Red
Hang Up
Party Line
and quite a few others…*sheepish smile*

How about you?

Loving MAC Cremesheens?

Tell the Muse what you’re lemming!

• 9/23/08 15:17 Phyrra:

What’s the finish like? Slight shimmer or sheen? Or just creme?
    I think Speak Louder looks pretty.

• 9/23/08 20:05 Phyrra:

I so think I need to hit the MAC store this weekend and pick up some stuff from the Suite Array release. Specifically, I want Rave and Black Russian, and maybe Smoke & Ash.

Have you looked at this release? What do you think?

• 9/24/08 4:01 Cinammon:

Brave red has certainly caught my eye. I’ve been dying to try some red lipstick for ages and it’s between MAC and that giorgio armani wax lipstick palette. I’m looking for something real deep and mysterious…lol

• 9/24/08 6:59 MC:

LoL…I want the nail color in the Promo Pic more then then lipstick. XD

I’ll need to see the full color swatches before settling, but I know lately..I’ve been thinking about getting a creamy, more pink/nude shade of lipstick since I am sick of wearing Hue for a nude lip.

• 9/24/08 8:08 the Muse:

hey dd!

It’s a creme finish ;-) Speak Louder looks gorg! Brave Red is really calling out to me :)

• 9/24/08 8:09 the Muse:

hey again dd!

I really want some of suite array myself too but I’m saving up for a few other collections..maybe one..or two..hehe!

• 9/24/08 8:15 the Muse:

hi alyssia :)

Me too, me too! GA definately does deep and mysterious hands down!

• 9/24/08 8:16 the Muse:

hey MC!

Oh my gosh me too! The peachy shade is the yums!

I can’t do nudes sadly..makes me look like an idiot :P I wish I could. I’m leaning towards the vampy shades they have…the reds look yums!

• 9/24/08 12:53 MC:

Okay FINALLY had the chance to get over to MAC online, I defiantly want to test drive Modesty as my new pinky nude lol. Speak Louder reminds me a tad bit of Lustering or a bit of a toned down MAC Slimshine in Rock Out. I do like how Brave Red looks…

And yes, totally getting Seasonal Peach polish XD.

• 9/24/08 13:44 the Muse:

mc you’re a slow poke :)

Modety looks lovely as does speak louder but I worry the will make my face fuller damnit :P

Loving Brave Red :)

The peach varnish looks almost metallic doesn’t it?

Yummie!

• 10/12/08 22:03 Balqis:

I bought Modesty :-) I LOVE IT…great for office and corporate functions :-) goes well wif Starflash Smoke & Diamonds :-)

• 10/14/08 14:15 the Muse:

Hi Balqis! I missed out on Modesty…hmmm should I go back is the question :)