The Muse takes on….a possible mess? Eep!

Picture+055
Can you guess what I’m going to be up to very soon?

museotherposts

Making the Most of Urban Decay Primer

Recycled Beauty Tip

• 9/25/08 13:10 creampuffer5:

Pressing pigment! Yay

• 9/25/08 13:42 the Muse:

LOL exactly creampuff XD

Long time no see, how are you?

• 9/25/08 13:49 Pavlina:

where did you get your empty pans? TIA

• 9/25/08 13:52 the Muse:

hi there pavlina ;)

I got ‘em from coastal scents! Hope this helps!

• 9/25/08 14:20 creampuffer5:

I’m good Muse. Don’t worry I haven’t abandoned my muse reading. I’m on here everyday, haha. How are you? By the way good luck with pressing pigments!!!! It can be so much fun and a pain in the butt sometimes.

Also I’m like 300 years old on this but I’m addicted to the Twilight series too. I can’t wait for the movie. Also I’m currently working on my mini (well huge) plan to make Robert Pattinson fall in love with me. HAHAHA

• 9/25/08 14:25 the Muse:

hello there again lovie!

Aw thanks for stopping my daily I truly appreciate that!

I’m great! I’m worried about the mess but I’m eager to try it out lol!

=-) I’ll document the procedure lol!

Umm I’m really sorry and I hate to tell you this but the Robert Pattinson Fall in Love with the Muse Plan is already in effect and taking place as I type this.

You’re a little late…*winces*

The plan is already working so I doubt we can reverse the effects at this point.

hehe!

• 9/25/08 20:23 beetrice:

project time!! :D don’t worry about the mess, it’s all part of the fun right? *heehee*

• 9/25/08 21:05 the Muse:

hehe beetrice :)

indeed it is :)

Absolutely making a mess is half the fun sometimes ;-)

Thanks for the comment!
    Have a great weekend!

• 9/25/08 21:07 Helena:

Piggie pressing! Musey, do you use mixing medium to convert shadow into liner? i do and it sorta hardens the area of the shadow which you dip into- makes me wonder if loose pigments are the way to go for that =p

• 9/25/08 21:20 Dao:

Piggie pressin’ and you got disposable cups and measuring tools. Way to go Muse!

• 9/26/08 14:14 the Muse:

hey helena :)

I don’t..I actually use a Too Faced product to do it :) mixing medium would or should create a rather good liner for pigments ;)
    I just use the too faced liquify to do it b/c of the cool applicator ;)

• 9/26/08 14:15 the Muse:

hehe dao!

Wanna come over and help!?