NARS Orgasm

Ahhh NARS Orgasm….who doesn’t love it?

NARS blush in Orgasm has definately earned it’s coveted spot in the cult favorite position don’t you agree?

Picture+284

It’s peachy, it’s pinky, it’s shimmery…it’s perfection.

Now if it wasn’t enough to have one wonderful shade of Orgasm how about having a Super Orgasm!?

NARS blush in Super Orgasm is available now as a Beauty Exclusive at Sephora. The blush appears more vibrant, deeper, and shimmery than the regular shade of Orgasm so of course I absolutely had to have it for my very own!

I’ll be reviewing it as soon as Sephora ships my order out! I ordered this on Tuesday grrrr what’s taking so long!?

I want it now!

Need this for yourself?

Love NARS Orgasm?

Want to try out Super Orgasm?

museotherposts

NARS Dolce Vita Gift Set

NARS Orgasm Gift Set

New NARS Makeup Brushes

• 9/5/08 13:52 jkim:

i’ve only recently started obsessing over nars, but that orgasm blush!!! at first, i thought it would be too light for me (anything makeup that’s described as having “universal” appeal usually is), but wow! i noticed the super orgasm on the sephora website, too! i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but there it was! now, i just have to find a way to justify that purchase…

• 9/5/08 14:00 the Muse:

hi jkim!

It’s always a pleasure speaking to you!

I noticed you commented on my Etude House post. Please don’t think I ignored you but this morning I stupidly deleted all the comments for that post :)

I agree alot of hype surrounds the blush and the “universal appeal” definately had me skeptical but it sure is an awesome blush so I’m glad I didn’t let my original intentions sway me ;)

Super Orgasm has to be on your MUST have list :) but you can always wait till the Muse officially approves it hehe!

Happy Weekend to you!

• 9/5/08 14:06 Anonymous:

I just purchased this like 2 days ago online, I cant wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 9/5/08 14:10 the Muse:

me too anonymous!

I can’t wait!

Yay!

We’ll get to test it out together w00t!

• 9/6/08 18:17 Robin:

omg i didn’t know about super orgasm

im ordering no question

• 9/6/08 21:27 Shiya:

I bought it already, and they are not very different, just the SUPER orgasm is a little darker and has a lot of golden glitter in the pan, kinda like Angelika just a LOT more glitter.. The glitters don’t show up on the cheeks though, for me.

• 9/7/08 5:41 Dancinggal:

Ok, I am seriously looking forward to your review of this. Orgasm is too light for my skin, so I’m getting Amour instead, but this sounds perfect! – more vibrant, etc. Can’t wait till you post your review!!!

• 9/8/08 8:23 the Muse:

hi robin!

LOL happy shopping :)
    You have to sign into sephora to order..it’s right under the Beauty Exclusives in the account settings :)

• 9/8/08 8:24 the Muse:

hello Shiya!

No kidding. That’s sad to hear. I really am excited abotu it though as I like the idea of more glitter :)

I’m looking forward to testing it out :)

Thanks for giving us the low down on it ;)

• 9/8/08 8:25 the Muse:

hi dancinggal!

Amour..hmm I don’t think I have that..must take a look at it when I go into Sephora. I have quite a few of the shades and love ‘em!

I can’t wait to try this!

My order is expected for tomorrow but I’m hoping by some chance it’ll arrive today!

PLEASE!

• 10/11/10 22:28 Gina:

After faithfully using both orgasm AND super orgasm, I still have a hard time deciding which I like better..aw what the hell I’m just gonna keep on loving/obsessing over both. Who says we have to choose?? :)

• 10/12/10 13:30 the Muse: