Urban Decay Deluxe Train Cases

UPDATE: See my updated post about these SUPER limited train cases!

Have you see Urban Decay’s New Deluxe Traincases?

Wicked!

I wants one. Now please. Thanks very much.

How awesome are these?

This one has the Muse’s name all over it!

Ugh these are too sweet for words! I love the dark, gothy edge! I’m really digging the gray one with the skulls!

Each case is $49.99 USD and is equipped with a lock and key. Likey! I can hide my secrets inside along with my makeup!

Check out more about these cases by clicking over to Urban Decay.

Lord, I have one in my cart already eep! I’m trying hard to hit submit!

Want ’em?

Love ’em?

Tell the Muse!

• 9/9/08 10:14 Anonymous:

oh my god is right!

These are sooooooo nice!

• 9/9/08 10:33 Laura:

Oh my goodness, they are perfect! And a great price too!
    I’m putting one on my Christmas list =)

• 9/9/08 11:39 the Muse:

aren’t they!?

I wants one :)
    hehe!

• 9/9/08 11:40 the Muse:

hehe me too Laura :)

I’m trying not to hit submit but it’s getting too tempting!

• 9/9/08 11:57 MC:

I am totally getting the purple with black skulls case. I am in need of a new Train Case since I had an accident with a bottle of body spray in my old on and now it reeks of Sensual Amber…which I loathe now because of the accident…

But yes, much love for Urban Decay’s new train cases. I’ll have it on either my birthday or Christmas list. (since my birthday falls 2 after Christmas lol)

• 9/9/08 12:51 the Muse:

I love it! it's my 2nd fav but I <3 the gray best :)

aw poo sorry to hear it!!! I need one myself..just because…it's skulls..and stuff lol!

I'm hopeful they'll do a 30% off FF again soon. I'm this close to hitting submit but I keep telling myself be good be good be good :)

• 9/9/08 12:54 Titty:

Hey Muse,

I was just thinking, are you ever going to open up a Muse shop and sell some of your makeup? Hehe.. I always want to buy your makeup LOL!!

Titty

• 9/9/08 12:56 the Muse:

hey titty :)

I have a little sale page here:

I seriously have to update it eep!!!!!!

😉

• 9/9/08 12:58 Dao:

They are nice but I want the one with the expandable shelves. Love the first one as well! Thanks for stopping by Muse 😀

• 9/9/08 20:25 Sher:

ohh I wonder how much of my makeup will actually fit in there lol im a sucker for skulls

• 9/10/08 0:51 Helena:

Hi musey-just checking with you, did you order the ud list i sent you? I emailed you a few days back but i’m not sure whether you got it =p do email me back!

btw, if you like funky traincases, check out the japanese goth-loli ones, they are to die for.

Baby the Stars Shine Bright- {Alice and the Pirates series}

This one is a carrycase/handbag by Putumayo

• 9/11/08 7:38 the Muse:

hi sher!

probably not alot :) but I’m a sucker for skulls too hehe! I couldn’t resist and got the gray one!

• 9/11/08 7:39 the Muse:

Hi Helena.

I never got your updated list honey!?!??! My inbox is a mess but I didn’t get that. I was wondering what happened.

AHHHHHH so goth! Love it!

OH MY GOD don’t show me these things!

WANT! hehe!