Urban Decay Deluxe Train Cases

Have you see Urban Decay’s New Deluxe Traincases?

Wicked!

I wants one. Now please. Thanks very much.

How awesome are these?

This one has the Muse’s name all over it!
298 101

298 102

298 103

298 104

Ugh these are too sweet for words! I love the dark, gothy edge! I’m really digging the gray one with the skulls!

Each case is $49.99 USD and is equipped with a lock and key. Likey! I can hide my secrets inside along with my makeup!

Check out more about these cases by clicking over to Urban Decay.

Lord, I have one in my cart already eep! I’m trying hard to hit submit!

Want ‘em?

Love ‘em?

Tell the Muse!

• 9/9/08 10:14 Anonymous:

oh my god is right!

These are sooooooo nice!

• 9/9/08 10:33 Laura:

Oh my goodness, they are perfect! And a great price too!
    I’m putting one on my Christmas list =)

• 9/9/08 11:39 the Muse:

aren’t they!?

I wants one :)
    hehe!

• 9/9/08 11:40 the Muse:

hehe me too Laura :)

I’m trying not to hit submit but it’s getting too tempting!

• 9/9/08 11:57 MC:

I am totally getting the purple with black skulls case. I am in need of a new Train Case since I had an accident with a bottle of body spray in my old on and now it reeks of Sensual Amber…which I loathe now because of the accident…

But yes, much love for Urban Decay’s new train cases. I’ll have it on either my birthday or Christmas list. (since my birthday falls 2 after Christmas lol)

• 9/9/08 12:51 the Muse:

I love it! it's my 2nd fav but I <3 the gray best :)

aw poo sorry to hear it!!! I need one myself..just because…it's skulls..and stuff lol!

I'm hopeful they'll do a 30% off FF again soon. I'm this close to hitting submit but I keep telling myself be good be good be good :)

• 9/9/08 12:54 Titty:

Hey Muse,

I was just thinking, are you ever going to open up a Muse shop and sell some of your makeup? Hehe.. I always want to buy your makeup LOL!!

Titty

• 9/9/08 12:56 the Muse:

hey titty :)

I have a little sale page here:

I seriously have to update it eep!!!!!!

;)

• 9/9/08 12:58 Dao:

They are nice but I want the one with the expandable shelves. Love the first one as well! Thanks for stopping by Muse :D

• 9/9/08 20:25 Sher:

ohh I wonder how much of my makeup will actually fit in there lol im a sucker for skulls

• 9/10/08 0:51 Helena:

Hi musey-just checking with you, did you order the ud list i sent you? I emailed you a few days back but i’m not sure whether you got it =p do email me back!

btw, if you like funky traincases, check out the japanese goth-loli ones, they are to die for.

Baby the Stars Shine Bright- {Alice and the Pirates series}

This one is a carrycase/handbag by Putumayo

• 9/11/08 7:38 the Muse:

hi sher!

probably not alot :) but I’m a sucker for skulls too hehe! I couldn’t resist and got the gray one!

• 9/11/08 7:39 the Muse:

Hi Helena.

I never got your updated list honey!?!??! My inbox is a mess but I didn’t get that. I was wondering what happened.

AHHHHHH so goth! Love it!

OH MY GOD don’t show me these things!

WANT! hehe!