Anna Sui Christmas Collection 2008

anna+sui

Tis the Season for a new Anna Sui Collection!

The Anna Sui website has been updated with the Christmas Collection which includes new nail polishes, new duo eyeshadows, and a few new shades of shimmer/glitter vials!

Honestly, as cute as the collection is I’m not particularly thrilled as the colors just aren’t what I like for a Holiday collection but they are limited edition which does up the appeal but ado even that doesn’t tempt me.

Two limited edition pouches with four nail polishes for 4,200 yen each are available.

anna+sui+nail+polish

Three limited edition eyeshadow duos are available as well at 2,500 yen each. These look darling but honestly the shades aren’t what I’d called Holiday friendly. Now if it was Spring or Summer I’d probably be all over these but I look for more shimmery, lighter colors come the Holiday!

anna+sui+duos

And finally four new shades of the shimmer/glitter vials are available for 2,000 yen each. The shades are blue, silver, purple, and an off gold. These aren’t appealing at all to me either.

anna+sui+shadow

It looks like a perfectly nice selection but I think I’ll be skipping on a majority of it as it just doesn’t hold any interest for me. The selections are available within Japan only however a few select online shops do have the line available for purchase if you’re feeling a desire to own it for your very self!

museotherposts

Recreating Anna Sui’s Royal Romp Look

Anna Sui Royal Romp Press Powder M Review

• 10/22/08 15:19 Citrine:

For some random reasons I always thought that the limited edition from Anna Sui isn’t as pretty as the normal range…but anyway, they are still flashy…

Despite the un-shapely figure of the bottle, I still kinda like the nail polish…

• 10/22/08 17:18 ailove:

ugh, i want

i cannot find anna sui products in stores or even her cosmetics. D:

TT It is weird that she is American designer but her things are so easily found in Asia. >_>

• 10/22/08 23:46 helly:

ooooooooo but they’re so pretty!!
    their nail polishes smell like roses!! and its quite lingering on the fingers too!! its a nice kind of fragrance, esp compared to normal nail polish smells. ick and ew! lol

haha

• 10/23/08 9:03 the Muse:

hi Citrine!

I must agree. The normally line up almost always out beats the le items! I think people are just drawn in by the LE factor :P

The nail polish doesn’t appeal to me as I don’t really do my nails much so thankfully it’s a safe skip for me but the bottles are kinda cutes :)

• 10/23/08 9:04 the Muse:

hello ailove!

How are you!?

tell me about it :P She should really bring some of the better pieces our way!

• 10/23/08 10:05 Vivian:

Anna Sui’s collection is always dolly and pretty making me feel like I’m a young girl again. Since there’s no anna sui stuff coming near yet – i heard they are going to debut in Sears, but so far, I went to one and didn’t find Anna’s stuff.

I’m gonna make myself busy by drooling over the pictures..

• 10/23/08 11:09 the Muse:

hi vivian!

Don’t feel bad! Anna Sui isn’t so accessible here either :( at least not the good stuff sadly.

Wow really? that’d be awesome if they came to Sears!!!!! I’d be all over that like white on rice :)

I’ll drool with ya hehe!

• 11/10/08 21:27 Anonymous:

Hmm, really weird then..
    cuz Anna Sui is available in Sears in Canada.
    Don’t see why they wouldn’t be in US…..

• 11/11/08 12:11 the Muse:

Hi anonymous

Anna Sui is not available in Sears here in the US as far as I know :)