Lush Cosmetics Halloween Collection

halloween

Contrary to popular belief around the beauty blogging world, it is STILL Fall people! I’m positive you’ve been overdosing and stuffing yourself full of Holiday goodies but let’s take a breather for a second and enjoy the falling leaves, the brisk cool weather, and of course, my very favorite Holiday, HALLOWEEN!

In honor of Halloween Lush introduced some limited edition bath and body goodies to scare of some screams in your shower and tube during it’s Halloween Chat Party.

You might have read last year how much I loved (and stocked up on) Lush Ghost Shower Gel, well, good news, it’s back for a very limited time so if you missed out last year you can grab it now!

Lush Ghost Shower Gel 8.4 oz $16.95 USD
02747

Witches Ball $5.95 USD
02834

If you like an earthy, herbal bathing experience you can fill your tub with a Witches Ball and soak your cares away in rosemary, sage, peppermint, frankincense, myrrh, ad benzion!

The Great Pumpkin Soap $4.95 USD
02855

Halloween wouldn’t be Halloween without a bit of a spicy pumpkin soap to envelope us in the scent of spicy, warm pumpkin!

Lush Spellbound Gift Set $27.95 USD

02851

Lush Spellbound includes three luscious items for your bath! Give it away as a spooky gift or spoil yourself!

I heart Lush so much for creating a fun little selection of treats for Halloween! Embracing the Fall Season and the Halloween Holiday by incorporating fun little items into it’s catalog really makes the Muse an even bigger fan of Lush than she already is!

Love Halloween?

Love these new items from Lush?

Tell the Muse!

museotherposts

Lush Holiday 2008

Lush Easter 2008

Lush Ghost Shower Gel Review

• 10/17/08 12:13 *Jen*:

I just got ghost as a gift and I can’t wait to try it!

• 10/17/08 12:16 the Muse:

fantastic! Enjoy Jen! it’s good stuff…I didn’t order any as I have a ridiculous amount store in my mini fridge :)

• 10/17/08 13:51 jonnie:

Oh, I am curious! I love Lush and I love Halloween… So you do not think this scent is overly flowery? I tried Flying Fox because of all the awesome reviews, and I LOVE the smell of Sex Bomb so I figured that the jasmine would be lovely… but when I used it I nearly gagged! I was so disappointed, and I traded it right away. I believe I got some Sonic Death Monkey in exchange, which I absolutely loved. (^_^)

Anyway, so the smell… not too much with the flowers? Lush scents that I love are Big, Veganese, Slammer, Olive Branch, Honey I Washed the Kids, American Cream…

• 10/17/08 14:23 the Muse:

hey jonnie! me too! Flying Fox is one of those things that you lover or hate lol! I’ve heard it being compared to cat pee lol! I like it b/c I love Godiva shampoo :) so they smell pretty much the same!

Sonic Death Monkey rocks!!!!!

I wouldn’t buy this at all…your list of scents seems about what I like too and this is more of what I call a hippy scent.

Lush caters to the bright people who like stuff like hiwtk’s and rock star and the hippies who like stuff like karma!

This falls into the karma group lol!

I didn’t order it b/c the notes are scary!

rosemary, sage, peppermint, frankincense, myrrh!??? eep! The peppermint sounds lovely but myrrh…frankinscene..sage? Oh NO!

;)

I’d avoid it :)

• 10/18/08 3:33 jonnie:

Too bad… this is one of the things that I probably would have bought just based on the name and the fact that it is for Halloween. (^_~)

Oh well, that Pumpkin soap look fabulous… I’m normally not big on bar soap, but spicy pumpkin… drools…

• 10/19/08 8:55 Rowena:

My dear, I am finding Lush soaps blocking my drain. However, that pumpkin soap looks amazing. and I am also a snow cake covert because of you !

• 10/19/08 18:57 Dancinggal:

Ooooh, this is too cute! Wish we got that stuff here, pumpkin soap sounds like fun!
    Hope you had an awesome weekend. Am back at work, am about to fall asleep, lol.

• 10/20/08 9:26 the Muse:

Hi Jonnie!
    Hapy Monay1

LOL ditto! i’m a big fan of halloween so I totally buy into the nam and idea however I think it’s safe to say it may be a bit to herbal and dark for me :P

I’m eager to try the pumpkin soap it sounds lovely doesn’t it :)

• 10/20/08 9:27 the Muse:

hi Rowena!

Ugh yes happens to m too love!

LOL yay! Snowcake is awesome isn’t it!?

Enjoy :)

• 10/20/08 9:28 the Muse:

hi dancinggal!

Aw I wish you did too :( Are you sure they haven’t released it?

awww falling asleep myself yak!

Hope you had a fab weekend too!