The Muse’s Wish List: Bath and Body Works Lambie!

Santa, baby, can you please fill my Christmas stocking with Lambie goodies from Bath and Body Works?

The Muse was really good this year…kinda….sorta..somewhat good…I was being ok…..alright I was naughty as hell but deal with it Santa!

The Muse sends kisses!

k, bye.

You don’t have to lie the census is already in, you guys freaking love Bath and Body Works Lambie line!

Go on admit it!

I got a gazillion e-mails about the Bath and Body Works Lambie line after I did my Bath and Body Works Holiday 2008 post last week and seriously who could blame you for being so interested in these sweet, warm, cuddly goodies!

I thought I’d bring a few more high resolution images your way to whet your appetite!

Behold:

Bath and Body Works Lambie Blanket $35 USD WANT IT!
Lambie+Sleep+Blanket+ +Cream

Bath and Body Works Lambie Socks $10 USD NEED IT!
Lambie+Slippers+in+Black+and+White

Assorted Bath and Body Works Lambie Plushes $8 USD-$19.50 USD
lambs

Bath and Body Works Lambie Blanket and Sleep Mask GASP! HAVE TO HAVE IT!
lambie

Bath and Body Works Lambie Large Plush $19.50 USD
Lambie+Plush+ +Cream

Bath and Body Works Lambie Shower Sponge $6 USD OMG! Lambie in my shower!
pBBW1 4812080dt

Bath and Body Works Lambie Sleep Mask $10 USD
pBBW1 4836160dt

Bath and Body Works Lambie Slippers $16 USD
pBBW1 5242778dt

Bath and Body Works Lambie Key Chain $4 USD Ooo she’d get dirty fast on my keys! Would have to find another place to put her!
pBBW1 4812075dt

The Muse has all the cutesy Lambie goodies on her wish list and she also happens to have a 20% Off coupon burning a mighty hole in her pocket…I think it’s time for a haul!

How about you?

Want any Bath and Body Works Lambie goodies?

Haul any last year?

Tell the Muse!

museotherposts

Bath and Body Works Holiday Collection 2008

Bath and Body Works Fall and Holiday Collection 2008

Bath and Body Works Lambie 2007

Bath and Body Works Goldie Disney Collection

Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint Body Spray Review

• 10/16/08 17:36 Elle, Okay?:

It’s Lambie’s First Birthday!!! That’s why BBW is celebrating!

As I have all of the Lambie items from last year… I can’t decide if I want the Lambie Blanket from this year.

I already got the three new colors in the small lambies… I’ve got a flock now!

Don’t forget about the GIANT 24″ Lambie… If I lose 22 more pounds by December 1st (it is doable!!!), I’m buying myself the huge-antic Black Lambie as a treat. I already have a spot picked out for him!

I think the new colors (and the loss of the little bow) really open up the Lambie collection to EVERYONE!

• 10/16/08 18:21 Connie:

so adorable!!! Love sheep. so cute! and cuddly and fluffy. Ahhh…. nobody seem to be doing bath and body works spree over here in Malaysia :( I’m wanna get more Liplicious lipglosses

• 10/16/08 20:55 ParisB:

Oh goodness! So cute! I would love the plush or keychain. Too bad we don’t get Bath and Body works here :(

• 10/16/08 21:47 evo:

sweet! i’m heading to the states this weekend. are they already in stores?

• 10/17/08 0:06 Jonnie:

Just wanted to point out that the small Lambie plush is free with a $15 purchase from the Bath and Body Works website… I ordered some Wallflowers and I got a cute grey Lambie for free. (^_^)

• 10/17/08 0:06 Yellow Fever:

The lambies are so cute! I bought the plushes b/c I collect adorable stuffed animals as well as makeup! My next purchase is going to be the 3 new Victoria’s Secret limited edition PINK dogs =)

• 10/17/08 6:37 Leony:

Oh my gosh, I love sheeps! Thanks for posting these!
    You have a fabulous and informative blog btw ! x

• 10/17/08 6:55 Nell:

OMG, these are soo cute, I need one for my son. I hope they still have them, when I get to a B&BW!!!

• 10/17/08 8:35 the Muse:

hi elle!

oh sweet thanks for the info :) I thought lambie was going on three years now :)

I brought it last year but since it changed I so want it this year again eep!

LOL it’s nice to see how excited you are about the lambie collection :)

Enjoy your lambie purchases ;-)

• 10/17/08 8:38 the Muse:

hi connie!

Me too ;-) ahhh! Aww that stinks :( Did you check on MUA for a swappee partner?!?

• 10/17/08 8:39 the Muse:

hello there evo!

I believe much of it is in stores aside from the blanket..I haven’t yet seen that :)

Enjoy your time here!

• 10/17/08 8:41 the Muse:

hi jonnie!

yay I forget to say that :) Awww lucky! I have a coupon but I’m trying so hard to be good ;)

Hugs honey!
    Happy Weekend!

• 10/17/08 8:42 the Muse:

hello yellow fever!

I agree :) I didn’t see the VS dogs…must go peek! =-)

Did you ever get the cute plushes from two years ago at BBW..it was a bunny and a bear in little down jackets..I have those :) so cutes!

• 10/17/08 8:43 the Muse:

hi nell!!!!!! how are you?

Oh they will have HEAPS :) don’t worry!

How old is your son?

Hugs!
    Happy Weekend!

• 10/17/08 8:57 gio:

They are so cute!!! Too bad they aren’t available here.

• 10/17/08 11:11 the Muse:

awww I wish there were gio as they are heaps cute!

• 10/17/08 16:55 Jenn:

Whaa! Sheep! Where did the sheep come from! I need this sheep!

Seriously, I’m surrounded by a culture of cute over here in Japan, but. That sheep. Is so mine.

Thank you for introducing me to my new bedding buddy.

• 10/20/08 6:06 GirlyGal:

These are so adorable!!! Reminds me of the old Lampchop puppet! Gotta have the socks!

• 10/20/08 12:37 the Muse:

LOL Jenn! I hear you :) These will make a comfy, warm, and fuzzy item to have in bed during cold nights :)

and hells yes Japan and sheep go well together hehe!

Happy Monday!

• 10/20/08 12:39 the Muse:

LOL Beth funny you mention that, that’s jo’s favorite character when she was growing up!

I heart lambchop :)

need the socks and the slippers too!

Keep us warm in the winter :)