Sephora Friends and Family In Store Event

sephora

Hey guys!

I’m sure you’re busy little bees getting your items all placed in your cart online at Sephora! But if you’re one for heading in store to swatch, look at, and touch items you may want to take advantage of the Sephora Friends and Family In Store Event this weekend on Saturday from 8-10 am!

I got a Beauty Insider inviting me to participate in this event but I know not everyone did so I took the liberty to white out my name and slap it up here for everyone to enjoy!

If you’re a Beauty Insider just print this out and take it to the store on Saturday morning and the Muse thinks they will honor your request to get 20% off your total order!

Happy Shopping!

• 11/7/08 14:01 evo:

i received this too! unfortunately the nearest store is like 3 hours away

• 11/7/08 14:08 Vivian:

hi, Muse, do you think i can take this to Sephora Canada store? I really hope they do, thx :)

• 11/7/08 14:14 the Muse:

aw sorry evo :)

def a good idea to order online then!

• 11/7/08 20:04 Christine:

So how do we get the email in order to recieve the 20%off?
    Can you send it to my email tonight christangel88gmail.com

Thanks Muse you are the best!

• 11/8/08 20:22 Anonymous:

I’m from canada, and I actually went this morning and asked the ladies at Sephora about this event. Surely enough, they did have a 20% in Canada, and I ended up getting some goodies! =)

• 11/9/08 21:12 Postpet2:

hey muse!
    i am in Singapore and am tempted to take advantage of the online discount….However, my order is rejected. Am wondering if you heard of any non-US readers who managed to order?

Your blog is awesome. Wanted to let you know that you did a great job!
    Enjoy your week….

Eve

• 11/10/08 9:49 the Muse:

hi Christine!

Umm..lol..I explained in the post that you should print it out :) Just click, print, and take it to the store. It says in the post when it was, etc…all the explanation :)

I hope you re-read this and got a chance to nab the 20% off!

• 11/10/08 9:50 the Muse:

hi Anonymous!

FANTASTIC!!!!!! I’m so excited! That’s awesome :) Enjoy!!!!!!

• 11/10/08 9:51 the Muse:

hi Eve!

Sephora only ships within the US and they have a french/europe and Canada portal but not Asia sadly :( Which is why the order got rejected.

I’m sorry lovie! Do stop by MUA and maybe someone will CP the order?

Thanks so much! I’m so glad you enjoy my ramblings :)

MWAH!