Stash Spotlight: Urban Decay Eye Shadow

As the Muse recalls the addiction to makeup started with the purchase of one Urban Decay Eye Shadow….

Urban+Decay+Eyeshadow+1

The downward spiral into makeup addiction hell began soon after!

All that glitter, all that pigment, all that bloody shimmer…who wouldn’t want to collect them all?

Urban+Decay+Eyeshadow+4

Urban+Decay+Eyeshadow+2

Urban+Decay+Eyeshadow+5

Jebus,

I’ve sinned many, many times with my Urban Decay Eyeshadow purchases….please forgive me? You know you loves ‘em too but it’s ok if you don’t want to admit it.

Your faithful makeup junkie,
the Muse

Urban+Decay+Eyeshadow+8

Urban+Decay+Eyeshadow+7

Urban+Decay+Eyeshadow+6

Lover, collector, obsessed fool for Urban Decay Eyeshadow?

Tell the Muse!

Tis ok, you can admit your addiction to your fellow diseased cosmetic junkie! I won’t tell anyone shhhh….sometimes these things get out of hand.

otherpostyoulllove2

• 11/29/09 23:49 Samantha:

I’m so jealous! How many do you think you have in total? Which one is your favorite? My weakness is definitely champagne colored shadows of all brands : MAC, Benefit, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Chanel, etc.

• 11/30/09 16:08 the Muse:

oh my god I have no idea most all the colors Samantha :-D Maybe around 40-50? I kept purchasing during the 30% Off sales hehe! I got a little wild :-D

I love champagnes too, and golds, and such! I have a real weakness for mac! And benefit and too faced lol! we are terribly diseased aren’t we?

• 2/19/10 17:33 Kirstie:

LOL! I started the same way: UD Midnight Cowboy! =)

• 2/26/10 11:17 the Muse:

damn that midnight cowboy kirstie :)

• 8/29/10 14:05 sparklyblind:

This is totally me, also. I also bought 4 of those cool eyeshadow vaults they had for a short while & actually hunted 2 down on some other site after UD’s site stopped them! >:( wth were they thinking???!!! Anyway, the point is that I NEED like 3 MORE vaults now to hold my newer colors released since then by UD, Sephora exclusives, the Mattes, or cool old, discontinued colors I found on eBay! I like them in their vaults! Kind of a pain sometimes but it’s fun to re-arrange them every now & then, hahaha! Sometimes I’ll put all my browns/golds/bronzes together & blues in another vault other times I’ll do a “Most Used” Vault so I can have all my favorites right there. I also put a few little 25/7′s in between the tokens in that little spot that match the colors & I’ll use w those eyeshadow shades in the vault. A few totally fit & don’t make it hard to close at all. PLEASE UD, LISTEN! YOU NEED to bring the Vault BACK!!! I’m like this w music & records so I love the thought that I’m “going deep into the vault.” I have issues.

• 8/30/10 13:17 the Muse:

those were cool sparkly I had a few myself :)

• 9/5/10 20:07 boochtothenooch:

Have you ever done a product spotlight on the various options of red eyeshadow? It’s such a fun color to play with for eyeliner. It looks like you have the UD color Gash, which I’d love to try out, but they don’t carry at Sephora!

• 9/7/10 9:47 the Muse:

haven’t done that no booch. red is def a fab color :-D believe UD still carries Gash maybe get it from them!

• 1/10/11 11:34 anonymous:

*drooling*

I wanna come over & play makeup… looks like a gold mine over there!

seriously lusting the teals, greens, purples and lighter silver/champagne highlight shades…

• 1/10/11 11:35 the Muse:

ha stop by anonymous! Happy to have ya!

• 1/10/11 11:36 anonymous:

hee! but I might have so much fun you’d have to kick me out. that’s a yummy pile there!!!

• 1/10/11 12:14 the Muse:

lol anon ;-D

• 6/7/11 17:24 Majick:

I just found this post today and have to admit I drooled just a little into my keyboard. I try not to get any UD with glitter or microglitter as it tends to migrate all over my face. i like their little quads they come out with every summer and I have a few of them. I also have the Naked, Black, and another palette with 9 shades I think – it’s the purple one with the silver mesh on the front. I have a few singles and even though I am trying not to buy I ended up getting 4 shadows and a pocket rocket yesterday on HauteLook.com. They were $5 each. I just couldn’t leave them.