Banila Co Gossip Girl

Banila+Co+Gossip+Girl+4

We all need a little gossip in our lives. The Muse thrives on good gossip…oh should I not admit that do you think?

Banila+Co+Gossip+Girl+5

Banila Co knows that we all LOVE a little juicy gossip which could be why their latest color story is entitled Gossip Girl!

Be prepared for some great pops of color!

-xoxo darlings!

The star of Banila Co Gossip Girl would be the new face and eye palette which features a lovely pink blush and three shades of shadow! Loves it!

Banila+Co+Gossip+Girl+2

A new marble blusher is also available in the shade Pleasure which is a cool shimmering pale pink! Sweet!

Banila+Co+Gossip+Girl+1

My personal favorite is the new dual shadow which features a bright pink and orange that clash wildly together. I absolutely love this duo and def want to pick it up.

Banila+Co+Gossip+Girl+6

A popping shade of green lip plumper anyone? Could work you never know!

Banila+Co+Gossip+Girl+3

Pair it all up with a bright pink lippie to complete your gossipy look!

Banila+Co+Gossip+Girl+7

The collection looks quite nice and I’m particularly feeling the love for that shadow duo, so gorg! Rather a nice late Spring release from Banila Co.

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

otherpostyoulllove2

• 11/8/09 15:33 lana:

I googled and find your blog.
    I am glad to see of korean brands cosmetic.
    Have you seen banailaco product?
    I love it~if you have a chance just use it it’s product is very good.
    Thanks you for glad of korean brands.

• 11/9/09 9:44 the Muse:

hi lana.

I really enjoy Korean cosmetics :) Yes I’ve seen and own some banila co cosmetics :-D it is very good!

Thanks for the comment!

• 11/13/09 11:07 lana:

I have a question.
        usully where do you buy korean cosmetic?
        what is your favorate?

• 11/13/09 11:33 the Muse:

hi lana

I buy them directly from Korea. I have two friends who live there and they buy what I want and airmail it to me. What is my favorite what? Brand? Cosmetic? Let me know :)

• 11/13/09 11:35 lana:

I read another review.
    If you want to buy some korean cosmetic how about from me?
    I want to help you ;D
    lf you looking for some cosmetic I will find for you and buy cheap price.
    because I will use my membership card.
    If you interesting it then email me.

I want to make the friends live another world.

• 11/13/09 11:41 the Muse:

hi lana

That’s very nice of you, I appreciate it! :-) At the moment I really don’t need anything from Korea but if I think of anything maybe I’ll e-mail you!

Thank you very much! :)

• 11/13/09 11:37 lana:

you have already korean friend.
    I’m sorry

• 11/13/09 11:40 the Muse:

I’m lana I don’t understand……I already have korean friend?

• 11/13/09 11:48 lana:

you wrote
    “I have two friends who live there ”

so I think you have friend. ;D

what is your favorate item from all of cometics from world

I’m korean so I’m not good at elglish so sorry.
    where do you live in USA?

• 11/13/09 12:05 the Muse:

hi lana :)

Yes I have two :) Hmmmm I dunno I have ALOT of favorites haha! My favorite brand from Korea is Etude House. My favorite brand from the US would be MAC and Guerlain. :)

That’s ok! You’re doing great. I live in New York. Where in Korea are you from?

• 10/8/10 11:37 Amy:

Hi Muse,

I just discovered Banila Co and I immediately thought of you. ^^
    Any idea where can I order this brand products online? (Exept gmarket, don’t like this website :x )

• 10/8/10 14:12 the Muse:

ah happy days Amy ;-D ugh I hate gmarket too. Sadly the only place I know of is evil bay. Maybe try out forums? see if you can get a cp?