Beauty News: Art Deco Cosmetics In The USA

art+deco

If you’re a fond fan of Art Deco Cosmetics and always wished you didn’t have to hunt them down all around Europe and have them sent back to you via airmail you’ll be happy to know they are now available via HSN!

Current offerings are small but I’m sure they’ll expand it slowly. At this point it’s just nice to see the brand readily available some place within the US. Check your Tivo’s because I think they have an up and coming presentation on the line shortly.

Click it!

What do you think?

Fan of Art Deco Cosmetics?

Happy to see ‘em on HSN?

Tell the Muse!

• 9/18/09 14:16 TM:

!!! THANKS !!! — I lost my eyeliner while in Germany, went into a store where they spoke no English (and I speak hardly any German), and ended up with an Artdeco Magic eyeliner. I love it, but being in the US, have had lots of trouble finding their cosmetics. I’m so happy for your HSN tip! Thanks!

• 9/21/09 15:03 the Muse:

my pleasure TM they have added a few bits since…way better than having to pay inflated prices on E-bay :-D Enjoy hauling!

Hugs!

• 4/20/10 10:21 Rachael:

I got hooked on their eyeshadows while I was studying abroad–hopefully HSN will expand their colors and offerings soon!!

• 4/20/10 13:08 the Muse:

hope so rachael!

• 6/30/10 17:43 Marlena:

I tried they mineral foundation loose powder and totally love it! no talc and oils, super fine, and covers with just a bit with no mask effect. way better than BE, jane Iredale, glominerals etc. I hope HSN will get that soon!

• 12/10/11 22:33 jayne:

i really like the all in one mascara! are you selling this? i really cant find any retail store in canada that sells artdeco.

• 6/4/12 9:50 suzy:

Hello ladies! I am a beauty boutique manager at shoppers drugmart, im pleased to announce that we have introduced artdeco in ottawa at select shoppers drugmarts. Happy shopping