Bath and Body Works has some new selections up it’s sleeve lately. I was wandering around one in the Hamptons last weekend (nice and quiet thank gawd) and came across the new American Grown Collection. I proceeded over to the sink and tried every single one…teehee! Can’t help myself as the bottles are so terribly tempting with their bright candy colors.
Jump ahead and have a little peep at this new line!
The American Grown Collection is a selection of hand washes and shower gels inspired by great American destinations at a really great price. Steal, SWING! Love a good deal and these are it. Each bottle is a hefty chunky size for the value price of $6.50 per a hand wash (16oz) and $12.50 per a shower gel for $12.50 (24oz).
The selection of scents are as follows:
- Washington Apple: In the fertile valleys of Washington State in America’s far west, growers tend orchards that produce the world’s most crisp, ripe apples. Formulated with Apple Extract to help nourish skin, Washington Apple instantly evokes your first bite of a shiny red apple, an unmistakably juicy flavor.
- Napa Grape: In the rolling hills of Napa Valley’s wine country, the alluring scent of ripe grapes wafts through the air. Breathe in this irresistible fragrance and experience the intoxicating aroma as grape seed oil conditions and protects skin.
- Siesta Key Lemon: Nothing says summer like fresh-cut Meyer lemons from Florida. Sweeter than other lemons, the plump, smooth-skinned citrus produces a sparklingly fresh fragrance. Take an instant vacation to Siesta Key as Lemon Oil refreshes and brightens the skin.
- Savannah Mint: A frosty glass of iced tea in a hot Savannah summer is twice as refreshing with a cool sprig of mint. Breathe in this invigorating fragrance and experience the romance of southern charm and gentility while Peppermint Oil energizes your skin and your senses.
- Montana Sky: Experience the clear, crisp quality of the mountain air in big sky country with formulas inspired by the vast beauty of an endless blue sky. Bathe your skin in calming spring waters as you inhale a rush of fresh air.
My favorites were Napa Grape and Siesta Key Lemon. I didn’t pick them up while at BBW but I’m sure regretting it now so I’ll probably order ‘em online. If you’re a hand wash junkie like me and all anal about germs these big sizes with such an inexpensive price tag should please.
American Grown Collection is a great beauty budget find and available now at Bath and Body Works!
Anyone sniff ‘em yet?