Yay or Nay: Kat Von D Goes Blonde

kat+von+d+blond

Kat Von D showed up at the Teen Choice Awards with a new blonde do. Honestly, I’m not sure which disturbs me more that she was at the Teen Choice Awards or that she’s now blonde. Her hair looks somewhat like a wig though and not a color job? I prefer Kat as a brunette myself but I will say, stringy, straw-looking hair aside, the blonde locks look good but we my need a little conditioner because at the moment it has a too long in the fryer look about it!

Proper Teen Choice attire?

Kat+Von+D+Blond

What do you think?

Kat Von D as a blonde?

Yay or Nay?

Tell it!

Source

• 9/10/09 12:23 Irene:

Nay.

I’m so used to seeing her dark-haired so um, no. I didn’t recognize her at all actually…if you didn’t mention it I would’ve thought it’s just another blonde girl with tatoos. It’s like seeing a blonde Elvira (Cannot compute. Abort, abort!). Kat looks best in dark locks.

• 9/11/09 14:14 the Muse:

hey irene

nay too. like the brunette kat better :-D LOL exactly!

• 9/27/09 14:05 kaitlyn:

omg noooooo black is 4 u

• 9/28/09 8:34 the Muse:

lol agreed katilyn!

• 11/16/09 23:00 michelley:

i dont happen to think kat is as incredibly hot as ppl say she is, and with this blonde hair i think shes downright unnattractive.
    plus, she REALLY should have worn some more clothes. not to sound like a mom or old lady but i find her outfit more appropriate for an 18+ concert, not someplace where 13 yr olds are gonna be

• 11/17/09 9:47 the Muse:

hi michelley. I’m not keen on the blonde hair either :P So does tend to go bare alot :) hehe! I guess it’s part of her signature to show her ink off and such!

• 11/25/09 18:55 Marina:

Waaaay late on commenting on this. But NAY. When I saw it on LA Ink and TCA, I just about died. It looked so damaged…and she is so beautiful, the dark hair just enhanced it.
    As for the clothing, she always wears bikini tops and such, so this didn’t surprise me.

• 12/8/09 16:38 the Muse:

marina wayyy to late replying sorry LOL! I agree def do not like the blond!