Lancome’s Oscillation Powerfoundation

Now….I did so give into the idea of a vibrating mascara last year but I can’t say whether or not I’ll go so far as to indulge in a vibrating…foundation?

Yes, you read that right.

Cashing in on the success of Oscillation Mascara, Lancome is now introducing Oscillation Foundation due out this Fall (October).

Lancome’s Oscillation Powerfoundation cushioned applicator delivers 7,000 micro-vibrations per a minute…..oo techy! This in turn breaks down the mineral foundation and seamlessly buffs the product into skin. Lancome lays claim this will give an airbrushed finish and a record breaking 14 hours of wear. It also has the added benefits of acting like a Clarisonic Brush by supposedly diminishing the appearance of lines and pores after one week and refining skin texture after four weeks.

Lancomes Oscillation Powerfoundation

Whoa.

Me? I didn’t like the Clarisonic Brush all that much so I’m unsure at this point how I feel about applying mineral foundation with a vibrating sponge…..

But you can try to convince me this will be a good thing.

What’s your word on the new Lancome’s Oscillation Powerfoundation?

Source
Source

• 9/22/09 14:13 laura r:

*bursts out laughing*

maybe it can tone your face and stimulate collagen production and exercise your cheek muscles too. i think it would tickle!

• 9/22/09 14:33 the Muse:

and do the laundry and dirty dishes Laura? :-D

• 9/22/09 14:21 hannah:

all i can say is OMG! haha this is amazing i actually did a little dance. haha i know, im such a dork. i definitely want to try this out, i just hope its not too expensive..

• 9/22/09 14:37 the Muse:

ol hannah I feel the joy as I’m all about the techy side of beauty so I was kinda like oh whoa cool! but I’m unsure how well it’ll work since I’m not a mineral foundation user much!

• 9/22/09 14:38 laura r:

e-zackly Muse. :P i love how creative everyone is getting with their inventive MU! wiggling mascaras and paint-on foundation, etc.

• 9/22/09 14:39 the Muse:

hehe me to laura. Adore geeky beauty :-D

• 9/22/09 16:56 Kaoru:

Well, I can’t say I like the idea, but I think it might be worth checking out. I mean, if it really does its job right, that is one blending machine right there.

Then again, it’s also a terrifying concept “here, let me just smudge that out a bit. ” *you lose eyebrow*

• 9/22/09 17:28 the Muse:

agreed kaoru…i’m a little on the verge of curiosity, skepticism, and gee I really want that! LOL @ lose eyebrow!

• 9/22/09 22:16 Comrade_Garlic:

I hate mineral foundation, but this excites me. I’m sure I’ll try it. But I worry about the vibrations. If you use this plus a Clairsonic at night I really think you run the risk of broken capillaries.

• 9/23/09 15:04 the Muse:

hmmm comrade never thought about that. I really hated the clarisonic ugh. so I guess I’m ok for a vibrating foundation :- D

• 9/23/09 10:58 Vanity:

I love the idea!! Hope it has shades for fair skinned too.

• 9/23/09 10:59 the Muse:

I’m actually kinda digging the idea too Vanity…..but have to try first to make the final decision :-D

• 9/23/09 18:21 NuNu:

What happens when the battery goes flat?

• 9/24/09 15:41 the Muse:

you sadly toss it NuNu :( at least that’s the case with the mascara!

• 11/7/09 23:20 Gwen:

Hello all,
    I am going to purchase it and find out what all the buzz is. As soon as I gather all $1000.00 , LOL. Anyhow, I will let you guys know all the details.

Hugs and Beauty
    Glamhaze ;)

• 11/11/09 12:47 the Muse:

hey gwen!

awesome have fun :-D I’ll be reviewing it soon too!