Limited Edition Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies 123

Everyone’s favorite Harajuku girls are back in brand new outfits fit for the cold weather.

When we last left our girls they were sporting the funky, fun fashions that grace the streets of Harajuku Japan. They are back and bundled up for the cold, snowy winter ahead. Same great fragrances just new clothes for the Holiday season ahead.

Jump ahead for more detailed photo of each girl!

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies will be available for Limited Edition time for $30 Each available in all the scents you love from the original fragrances. They are kinda a cute little treat for Holiday gift giving!

Check ‘em:

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies 4

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies 3

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies 2

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies 1

Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies 6

I have to say I’m ever so tempted to purchase one or two. I’m thinking G looks especially cute.

What do you think?

They should be at counters now so check your local Macy’s, Nordies, and I’m sure Sephora will update shortly as well.

• 9/10/09 11:57 Giselle:

Yep, just saw it on Sephora. I see they came out with the solid perfumes too! I love G, but I think I’ll stick with the regular one even though these are cute.

• 9/10/09 12:06 the Muse:

whoa already giselle? :D w00t! I guess it’s kinda unconventional when the seasons change hehe as they’ll be stuck in Winter clothes lol! but I can’t help it I heart the cuteness!

• 9/10/09 12:38 Mookxi:

I have all the original ones because I thought there were so cute, I think I might be tempted to get some of these too ;-D

• 9/10/09 12:51 the Muse:

me too mookxi! It’s something about snow bunnies for me :D

• 9/10/09 15:39 Marie:

I have been meaning to buy G, i just love the scent so much. These winter clothing makes them only that much harder to resist!!!

• 9/10/09 15:49 the Muse:

my sis and me love it too! So tropical :-D and yum! and the winter clothes are just making me love ‘em more.

• 9/10/09 15:56 Dao:

They are really cute but I think they’re a bit more expensive than the regular size? ($25 instead of $30?) You changed to WordPress? I miss your colorful banner but this new version does load up a lot faster :)

• 9/10/09 15:59 the Muse:

ha dao god you pointed that out b/c I was sitting here thinking they were cheaper!!!!!!!! holy cow. :-D Yes I did :-D hehe. A new template is in the works so it’ll pretty again soon. def had to move to WP with all the blogger dramas! gosh that was scary!