MAC Style Black Video

MAC Style Black Video is up on youTube. I don’t like it nearly as much as I did the funky Cult of Cherry video but it’s still catchy and hawt.

I can’t pull off the black lipstick but I’m sure going to have fun trying!

What will you be hauling from the MAC Style Black Collection?

What do you think of the video?

Share it!

• 9/17/09 12:42 Fresco Phyrra:

I liked the MAC Hello Kitty video much better, even though it was twisted :P
    I’m definitely hauling some stuff from Style Black!

• 9/17/09 13:19 the Muse:

hehe dd HK was WEIRD :-D I’m def on it too. can’t wait!

• 9/17/09 13:04 Tami:

Heya Muse,

I have my eye on the glimmerglasses. polishes and the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. But that could all change once I see the collection in person:-D

• 9/17/09 13:12 the Muse:

hey tami

I only ever say oh I’ll let at the shadows but I end up seeing it and wanting it ALL! I need more Volcanic Ash for sure Love that stuff :-D

• 9/17/09 14:19 MC:

Most likely the shadows..I can’t do black lipstick again…I had my goth phase back oh..13-14 years ago (I’m 28 going on 29). As much as I love make up trends, I can’t look like I rubbed tar over my lips again lol.

BTW: Hi Muse, it’s been a loooooong time <3 :)

• 9/17/09 14:24 the Muse:

HEY MC! Long long time :-D good to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL no worries I can’t do black either no way no how. :-D I wish I could look that glam in black lipstick!

But hey the shadows are rocking at least!

• 9/17/09 14:44 MC:

LoL..I’ve been busy adjusting to moving to New York over the last few months, but I’ve been reading every day. XD

• 9/17/09 14:48 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks MC :-D I didn’t know you moved?!

Where abouts are you!?

• 9/17/09 15:16 robyn:

i want the lipstick mainly for halloween :) cant decide wheter to get this one or illmasquas have you tired their lipstick? if so which do you like better mac or illamasqua

x

• 9/17/09 15:19 the Muse:

hey robyn….I’d go with mac :-D cheaper hehe.

Illamasqua has a nice lippie but mac is way cheaper :-D

• 9/17/09 15:24 MC:

Brooklyn. XD I’m loving NYC , though my wallet sometimes cries since I have been taking advantage of all the stores to get beauty goodies at. I’m pretty sure the sales people at the new Sephora in Times Square are familiar with my face now lol.

I had an adventure of the last 3 days buying an eyeshadow palette that will give me a great smoky violet eye. I started with the Kat Von D Beethoven on Tuesday that I bought at the Sephora in Times Square, returned it because I hated the way the shadows wouldn’t stay on, turned it in yesterday at the Sephora in SoHo for the Tarte Femme Fatale palette and hated that the dark colors didn’t stay true, and finished it off this morning by going to the Sephora on 34th to turn in the Tarte Palette for Dior’s Night Butterfly palette which so far, is working out…

LoL being in New York has defiantly made Sephora returns MUCH easier then before. XD

• 9/17/09 15:26 the Muse:

hey chica

awesome!!!!! :-D I’m so glad you’re loving it so far LOL. Yes it’s great isn’t it? Sephora on every street corner lmao! :-D that’s the best thing about New York! I love the 34th one as I know many of the reps :-D I haven’t tried my kat von d palette out yet but that sounds like bad news. I got one of the tarte palettes but found it incredibly difficult to dupe the looks…:P I didn’t indulge in Dior but sounds lovely :-D doesn’t surprise me that was the winner of the three!!!!!!!!!!

• 9/17/09 21:54 annika:

It says I need an invite to watch it? Hm.. I’ll try again later.

• 9/18/09 8:24 the Muse:

wow that’s weird annika let me know hun!