Pieces of Life: It’s Monday Already Edition?

Monday1

Hey guys!

How’s everyone doing today? Is anyone in as much of a weekend coma as I am? I swear I got up this morning and thought it was Sunday…can’t be the weekend is over already? It is? When did that happen?

God, Monday sucks the joy right out of my mundane existence.

What’s up with everyone today? I’ve been swamped as heck at work and trying to do way too many things at one time but that’s what Monday is all about right?

I have a slew of posts to get up for you just need to do a little quickie editing here and there.

Feel free to tell me how your weekend went or how your Monday is going.

I’m a listening!

See you in a few with new posts.

• 9/21/09 13:28 Janet:

Hi Muse!

I agree with you about the weekend coma. I have loads of things to take care of today, but I almost feel overwhelmed and so far I’m choosing to do nothing. Hate when that happens. I am however looking forward to picking up a couple items this Thursday from MAC. Hopefully I’ll get through my to do list before then.

• 9/21/09 13:34 the Muse:

LOL I hear you Janet….it’s the worst kind of disease, procrastination :-D I’m feel a bit overwhelmed too. it’s already 1:30 and I feel like I got NOTHING done today!

I’m looking forward to hoping over to MAC too been ages since my last visit :-D For some reason I’m off the MAC bandwagon a little lately and I’m really wanting to get on board again!

• 9/21/09 14:01 hannah:

haha well muse. i go to high school, and i needed to finish some last finish homework. so i decided to go to school at 6:40 to finish it. then as soon as i got into my classroom, the teacher told me that school was going to be delayed for 90 min bc it was pouring rain so hard that some houses were flooded. so i was like, “oh,great.” we had to be trapped in our classroom until 8:30 when the news already said our school was suppose to be closed since 8. now im sure we still have to make it up bc only 75 ppl showed up and we only stayed for a few hrs. i waited outside in the cold a half hour until i got a ride. my shoulders hurt from my heavy bookbag. hahaa. it was quite a morning

• 9/21/09 14:04 the Muse:

omg hannah that sounds awful. Where do you live? It’s bright, sunny skies here in New York today! Sheesh you could have slept late through all this drama :( Poor thing!!!!!

• 9/21/09 19:16 Marie:

The weekend was the slowest I have had in a while. But I got so excited because I met one of my best buddie’s boyfriend today, and that was fun. Unfortunately the rest of the day paled in comparison, so I came home at the end of the day and took a nap. It was a nice nap though

• 9/22/09 16:20 the Muse:

damn Marie I wish mine was. It flew byyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A nap is always welcome :-D I’m glad you had fun with your friend and BF :-D but the nap sounded better hehehe. I could use some sleep can you tell?