Sephora Fame Lip Gloss

Oh my little eye spies something that shall grace a clearance bin near you soon!

Check it, FAME lipgloss!

Sephora Fame Lip Gloss 1

Call me terrible but I’m taking bets that Fame will bomb at the theater.  I remember seeing the preview for it when I went to see Harry Potter (another bomb of a movie) with friends and thinking, “oh noes” my thoughts were quickly followed up by my mate Martin saying in a rather loud voice, “Oh my god that looks SOOO good!”  Moral of the story is that his sarcasm was so thick people in the theater cracked up after his little statement.   Guess I’m not the only one that feels it’s a miss.

Thank god it’s only a gloss….I’d have to worry about NOT wanting to live forever if they decided to milk the cash cow and create an entire line of makeup for the movie.

Shuddering in fear just thinking about it.

But if by chance you’re wanting to punish yourself you can snag Sephora Fame Lip Gloss in 5 shades for $10 bucks each.

As for the Muse, she’ll wait until it hits the sale bin (or not).

• 9/21/09 19:38 Mara:

There seems to be a resurgence of 80′s mania with the young ‘uns lately. Since I’m old enough to remember what it was like — ahem, Sheena Easton-esque makeup & ‘do, anyone? — I’m skipping the nostalgia and this lipgloss.

• 9/22/09 10:32 the Muse:

lord I feel old mara :-D I’m skipping the nostalgia as well…honestly it wasn’t good the first time for me so I’d say a second run prob won’t be any better :-D

• 9/21/09 20:55 BeautyBitch:

I’m guessing this new “Fame” franchise is based at the tweenager crowd who loved High School Musical. I knew that I was officially an old fart when I tried to HSM on a plane and switched it off after 3 minutes. I’ve always prided myself on being immature and loving things which are too young for me (The OC, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter) but High School Musical was a step too far and I’m gonna skip Fame too. I haven’t got into Twilight yet either… so I guess I should hand in my “young person’s card” and get myself a nice blanket to put over my aged knees.

• 9/22/09 16:19 the Muse:

yup bora totally jumping on board the HSM. We have a new show called Glee which is also a buncha musical stuff…honestly maybe when I was a tween I’d have patience for…right now absolutely zero patience. And I’m like you quite young at heart and a lover of silly stuff like HP and such. But HSM oh my god that was like a root canal!

You’ll love Twilight…don’t trade in that young person membership yet LOL def read Twilight, I think you’ll be surprised :-D

• 10/22/10 3:21 kylier:

Ha ha ha ha oh Muse, you make me laugh so hard….love your reviews soooo much!

• 10/22/10 9:51 the Muse:

hehe kylier ;-D glad I got you to smile!