Steal It: Calvin Klein Cosmetics 75% Off

Calvin Klein Cosmetics

Well wow that was short lived. Calvin Klein Cosmetics are 75% Off at Sephora as of now. Much of it is already sold out, gasp, quick! But I’m sure they will restock just give it a day or two as I doubt the entire stock has depleted. It takes alot to shock me but count me pretty surprised. This was the quickest line I’ve seen that has come and gone from Sephora….I don’t think it’s yet been a year since they added it.

Incredible.

Well I guess now is a good time for me to finally indulge in the Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme Eyeshadow I’ve had on my eye on as they are $9 bucks plus everyone had said how great the blushes are and those are a mere $11.

Get haulin’!

Come back tell me what you snag!

• 9/10/09 0:16 makeupmag:

The brow palette is very good, as are some of the squeeze tube glosses. :)

• 9/10/09 9:17 the Muse:

Must have 75% Off CK makeup mags! Must have :D

• 9/10/09 1:45 Ruth:

I jumped right on that sale as soon as it started and hauled major amounts of CK makeup, which I’m a huge fan of.

• 9/10/09 9:17 the Muse:

Ruth I just noticed it now! How long has it been on sale?! :D

• 9/10/09 15:41 Ruth:

I first noticed it on the fourth of this month, that’s when there was still alot of everythihg left ! I placed my first order on the fourth, then another one 1 day later, then my last one on the next day !!!!! I’ve pretty much cleared out the lip glosses, they are so amazing.

• 9/10/09 15:55 the Muse:

hey ruth

I’m so late to the game. I just noticed it :-D LOL awesome. I really need to snag me some if they restock!

• 9/10/09 14:14 Christy:

hmmm….when I go there, prices are not coming up 75% off, they’re coming up 50% off – strange!

• 9/10/09 14:25 the Muse:

sorry hun should have said up to 75% off not all of it is :D

• 9/10/09 14:25 Christy:

nevermind – I see on Sephora’s site where it says “up to 75%” – apparently the things I like fall under the NOT 75% off category

• 9/10/09 14:25 the Muse:

lol funny I was just replying to say this…! great minds. Either way so much of it is sold out already damn!

• 9/12/09 18:22 Dina:

i also ordered about a week ago, got the mesmerize set, treatment lipstick in pomegranate fizz, and squeeze gloss in cherub (which i have been slightly stalking so holler at the 50% off!!). said b/c seems like good quality but never seemed like anyone bought from it in store.
    muse, you could try in-store too-maybe they’ll have some goods left? one of my local stores had about 15-20% of its stock left.

• 9/16/09 10:13 the Muse:

Hi Dina!

damn nice hauling you did…..I’m hoping they’ll restock. Yes I bet mine has some. I pass about 150 sephora on my way to work :-D hehe. Might as well stop in and check!