Too Faced Holiday Collection 2009

I’ve always wanted to be French and fabulous a la Marie Antonette but ado I value my head a bit too much for that glamorous life style.

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2009 3333

Tis ok I can get my French, my fab, and my glam on with some of the Too Faced Holiday 2009 Collection.

Check it after the jump!

Too Faced Glamour Revolution ($39.50) is a limited edition book of make up in the typical Too Faced style that includes everything for your face from lips to cheeks and eyes too!

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2009 1

• Party Girl Single Eyeshadow
  • Neptune Single Eyeshadow
  • 3 Lip Glosses
  • Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • Brightening Blush in La Vie En Rose
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Too Faced French & Fabulous Palette ($28.50) must be the kit the Muse needs and she can keep her pretty head on too while using it!

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2009 2

It includes:

• Pink Leopard Highlighting Bronzer
  • Sun Bunny Bronzer
  • Eyeshadow in Totally Toasted Brown
  • Eyeshadow in Totally Toasted Beige
  • Eyeshadow in Poodle Puff Raisin
  • Eyeshadow in Poodle Puff Pink
  • Eyeshadow in Ooh & Aah
  • Eyeshadow in Mess In A Dress

Too Faced Glamour to Go III ($19.50) is a great little travel kit to make up face, cheeks, and lips. I tried out last year’s edition and was pleasantly surprised at how much makeup they stashed away in such a small compact.

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2009 3

You get:

• 8 Too Faced EyeShadows
  • 1 Blush
  • 4 Lip Glosses

Too Faced Queen For A Day ($45) is a value set of full size products all brought together to create a luxe look for the holidays!

Too Faced Holiday Collection 2009 4

You get:

• Too Faced Eyeshadow Quad (Set Exclusive)
  • Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer (Winter Bronze)
  • Too Faced Lip of Luxury Lipstick in Free Love (Pale Pink)
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Too Faced Mini Lash Injection Pinpoint (Black)
  • Too Faced Flatbuki Brush

All in all Too Faced has a very nice holiday selection on their hands. I’m particularly delighted with the reasonable prices and amount of product in each set.

What do you think?

Worthy of a haul?

Tell the Muse!

• 9/16/09 14:41 Mollie:

STOP showing me things I want but don’t need lol. =)

I like the lil’ itty bitty ones they have.

• 9/16/09 15:23 the Muse:

LOL sorries Mollie :-D

• 9/16/09 15:01 Marie:

I haven’t been so excited about a collection in a long time, the packaging is soooo fabulous, I must have, ooooh can’t wait to pick up some of these.

• 9/16/09 15:24 the Muse:

It’s so affordable too Marie. They really have a nice lot coming out :-D

• 9/16/09 15:35 Fresco Phyrra:

So cute! I love the art. I just can’t get in to brown or neutrals very often. They tend to look so muddy on me.

• 9/16/09 15:36 the Muse:

awww I know you’re a vibrant shade girl DD ;-D

• 9/17/09 13:15 Tami:

Since I already own the other Glamour to Go palettes I may have to get the new one so the other two won’t be lonely.

• 9/17/09 13:19 the Muse:

I owe number 2 I think it is? And liked it alot plus it’s $19.50 where can ya go wrong :-D rather a nice deal!

• 9/19/09 0:46 autumn:

I have the queen for the day bag and Glamour to go 111! it is amazing (it was released early at a Planet Beuty store) and I absolutly love the colors of the eye shadow and the kabuki brush is adorable ^_^

I also like the makeup bag the Queen for the day comes in!

• 9/19/09 18:22 Fly Honey:

I just placed an order for the French & Fabulous Palette and Queen for a Day Value Set. Couldn’t wait. I placed it online at sephora.com so I hope to have it in my little hands by the end of next week. :) Plan to do a full detailed review of it.

• 9/21/09 9:02 the Muse:

Oooo awesome Fly Honey! jealous here! Enjoy your lovely goodies!

• 9/20/09 21:22 kelly:

love all the christmas stuff so far, i found A site with all the lush christmas stuff and they have great christmas stuff too so excited.

• 9/21/09 9:00 the Muse:

can’t wait for Lush Christmas Kelly! Best time of the year :-D

• 10/6/09 11:22 Terri:

I should be getting my queen for a day in the mail today…can’t wait! The fact that it’s accompanied by the Tarte treasure chest kind of ups the excitement level too :)

• 10/6/09 11:28 the Muse:

awesome terri! :-D yayayaya tarte’s TC is looking all kinds of yummie!