WANT IT: Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Hydrating Eye Primer and Mally Beauty 24/7 Professional Full-Coverage Concealer System

So I’m kinda diseased right.   My name is the Muse and I Tivo QVC beauty presentations.

Don’t laugh k?

Moral of the story is Mally Roncal was on a few weeks ago and…GASP….It didn’t record.  I’m not sure what happened as I’m diseased enough to create a season pass for each time “Mally Beauty” presentations are on QVC.  For some reason I missed it though.

Mally Beauty 3

It wasn’t too devastating but I was almost quite on the verge of tears….I kid, I kid.

Actually, the worst part about this is I think I missed a few choice morsels that she introduced.

Jump ahead to hear about ‘em!

First item that caught my interest was the new Mally Beauty Perfect Prep Hydrating Eye Primer with Precision Brush for $35 (Item Number A92479). This is a light, non-greasy primer to smooth the eye area prior to concealer and eye makeup. I’m not really interested in using it above my eye but the idea of using it below my eye to smooth lines did so intrigue. It’s a smooth, silicon based primer to use above the eye for making your shadow last long and below your eye to fill lines and make concealer last longer. It sounds all kinds of wonderful to my ears. I’m hopeful it’ll be incredible.

Second up is the new Mally Beauty 24/7 Professional Full-Coverage Concealer System for $31.82 (Item Number A92481). As of lately I’m all about setting my concealer with brightening powder so this one really got me hyped. It’s a two step system with a creamy concealer stick and a white powder to set. It’s mostly used for blemishes and spots but I’m going to try it out on my eyes and see how it goes.

Reviews are coming soon! Just waiting on QVC to ship my items out. Can’t wait as I’m always very pleased with Mally’s concealer products. I also snagged a few other goodies from QVC which I’ll be telling you about soon.

Anyone try these new Mally treats?

Love Mally Beauty?

Tell the Muse!

• 9/25/09 13:58 Christy:

Tell the truth, you only want these because of the cute, pink packaging. heh

Seriously though, I’ve never tried this brand…I’m looking forward to your reviews. :-)

• 9/25/09 14:05 the Muse:

LOL Christy! that’s part of it LOL! actually her concealer duo that I purchased a few months ago is incredible. My HG :-D so I’m dying to try these now! :-D

• 9/25/09 14:15 Paula:

Musey, did you SEE that I had a chance to hang out and interview Mally during Fashion Week??? Talk about being about to cry! She is beyond adorabe and yes, she used her own product on set. Love her!!

• 9/28/09 13:44 the Muse:

I did I did Paul :-D So cool. She really is a cutie. I adore her!

• 9/25/09 22:09 Giselle:

I record them too!! Haha..Then I watch them later even though the offer already ended. But I don’t care, I just wanna look! :)

• 9/28/09 13:45 the Muse:

LOL oh good I’m not so alone and diseased Giselle LOL!

• 9/29/09 3:40 Ruthless:

The Mally primer is REALLY seriously overpriced. I got mine from the Canadian version of QVC I suppose , 45 bucks and I wouldn’t reccomend it for oily skin. If the primer is a preview of Mally’s product you’d be better off saving your hard earned cash for something less expensive as I don’t feel the brand is worth the money.

• 9/29/09 13:16 the Muse:

really ruthless? I really loved the Mally Concealer system and thought it was worthy of a repurchase and quite HG material. I was kinda hopeful this would be too. well if it fails me QVC has a rather great return policy :-D hehe!