WANT IT: Philosophy Hope Springs Eternal Facial Mist

Dear Philosophy,

Your new facial mist shall be mine.

k, thanks.

See ya soon!

-the Muse

Philosophy Hope Springs Eternal Facial Mist 11

Philosophy Hope Springs Eternal Facial Mist is hydrating miss that replenishes skin’s natural moisture level with a fresh, invigorating scent. This is formulated with 250 minerals that topically feed skin nutrients for a healthy glow.

The Muse wants to feel the glow. It’s $20 for a 5oz size which is cheaper than Shu’s Facial Mist so I’m on it plus I like the promise of an invigorating scent…wonder what that’s all about?

Yes, you shall be mine Philosophy Hope Springs Eternal Facial Mist!

Wants it!

• 9/17/09 16:12 Karen:

I saw your post from 2008 about Sephora not doing the friends and family sale for that year. Do you know if they will do it for 2009? I hope I hope I hope…

• 9/17/09 16:16 the Muse:

I’m sure they will Karen :-D No worries! I’ll let you know as soon as I hear but I’m positive it’ll be FF09 promo code hehe!

• 9/18/09 9:36 Kat:

I just got the mist! Feels great, nice smell. I’d spray on me all day, but the people at work already think I’m a bit nutty (the happy dance when I got my beauty stash might have been a sign to them)

Hope you likey!

• 9/18/09 13:05 the Muse:

YAY KAT! Such good news now I want it :-D hehe! What’s it smell like!?

• 9/18/09 13:26 Kat:

It smells clean, yet a bit sweet citrusy. It’s a bit perfumy at first, but it doesn’t linger.

My BF is mad at you btw, he thinks you enable me! :) He says if I buy anymore beauty products he’s going to open a Sephora in our bathroom (which is a really good idea, Hoboken needs one!)

• 9/18/09 13:30 the Muse:

LOL Kat! Awww so sorry to the BF but a girl’s gotta enable her friends :-D hehehehehe!

Sounds lovely! Me really wants it :-D I noticed Nordies had it but not sure about Sephora yet. Plus it’s cheaper than Shu so I’m on it!