Yay or Nay: Bath and Body Works Fall Halloween Collection 2009

Bath and Body Works Fall 2009 1

By now I’m sure you’ve laid peeps on the new Bath and Body Works Fall slash Halloween Collection. Oh my god how devastatingly disappointing!

Aside from plenty of hand soap (pump that hand soap with swine flu going around we are so going to need it) and a few odd home fragrance items there isn’t a whole lot to get my blood boiling.

I was ever so hopeful for a shower gel or two? If not at least a round of body sprays in Fall friendly scents?

Nope, nada.

What do you think?

Bath and Body Works Fall Collection a yay or a nay for you?

Big nay for me, hopeful Holiday will tickle me more.

• 9/21/09 13:09 Lisha:

Eh … ugly ?! Seriously – whoever designed that should be looking for a new job.

• 9/21/09 13:20 the Muse:

LOL Lisha…but but but don’t you want these gracing your bathroom counter?! haha

• 9/21/09 13:39 crotchfairy:

I’m a fan of all things halloween but the bottle with the beads looks like a dumpy penis. =/ If it goes on clearance I might pick it up. I’m a sucker for all things festive.

• 9/21/09 13:42 the Muse:

LOL croctchfairy…I can’t say I seen that one coming :-D

The worst part is I like the smell of these handwashes so much but the stupid design kills me :P

• 9/21/09 13:48 crotchfairy:

I was going to pick it up for the SO since he loves all things cinnamon but what if he asks, “So, which grocery store did you get these from?” These look fated for the clearance bin. I checked out the fall collection. I do like the socks and plug-ins for electrical sockets…

• 9/21/09 13:49 crotchfairy:

Oh hey, they do have shower gel and body crap of Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. It’s part of their “Signature” line.

By the by, I’m sort of hating you. Or rather my bank account is. I’ve been reading your articles of BPAL. I’ve been caught up in my lust for all things victorian.

• 9/21/09 14:05 the Muse:

yeah crotch quite a few “fall-ish” blends in the siggy line but they are kinda meh for me :P

oh gawd Bpal is an awful addiction just DON’T DO IT. Particularly their insane Halloween Collection! You’ve been warned :-D

• 9/21/09 14:06 the Muse:

hey crotchfairy they always end up 75% Off after the holiday and dare I say they sometimes make it to the semi annual sale too!

• 9/21/09 13:56 Elle:

Huh?

I think you’re forgetting the Leaves/Harvest Berry/Ginger Vanilla body care that was released… That’s their version of Fall this year. Twilight Woods for Signature is coming out soon too.

Because in just a few weeks, they’re rolling out Holiday.

Yay?

• 9/21/09 14:03 the Muse:

that was a meh for me too elle :( Just wasn’t into it. I’m looking forward to Holiday ever so hopeful it’ll be a huge release!

• 9/21/09 18:08 Fresco Phyrra:

Nay on the dorky looking pumpkins.
    I LOVE halloween, but I like my bats, werewolves, cats and vampires.

• 9/22/09 10:33 the Muse:

agreed dd :-D
      ADORE halloween but I can do without those kiddish pumpkins!

• 9/21/09 22:16 jackieg02:

OMG, the Leaves scent is my most favorite-est of all time. I bought a bunch of the candles, oils, and hand soaps this weekend. I need to hoard some more before they are all gone so it can last me a while!

But all of the other scents can go!

• 9/22/09 10:31 the Muse:

nooo jackie…no likey hehe :_D not my fav sadly :P This year most of the fall items are part of the siggy line it seems :(

• 10/9/09 15:11 Skigirl:

They do have new fall fragrances – leaves, ginger vanilla and harvest berry, I think. They all smell good and they aren’t like any of the signature fragrances. The Christmas stuff should be coming out soon and that’s usually good stuff.

• 10/13/09 9:21 the Muse:

yup ski! we seen :) I’m skipping and waiting for xmas! can’t wait for that!